Now anyone can keep the track of the customer’s frequently purchased goods. Customer’s favorite/frequently purchased products help you to identify the frequent demand of customer also it acknowledges customer loyalty and then accordingly you can also send special offers to them, for their favorite products.
Considering this we have introduced our module “Odoo POS Customer’s Favorite/POS Frequently Purchased Products” which easily tells you what your customer has frequently purchased and actually what is in his(customer’s )likings. Hence, this plugin allows you to add and view frequently purchased products of the customer and also reminds in case he has forgotten to buy his frequently purchased goods. Effortlessly, this module displays the frequently purchased goods of the customer category wise.
Some useful scenarios of this module:
- Seller has the authority to view all frequent products purchased by the customer in the backend.
- The seller can view customer’s favorite products category wise.
- Seller reminds the customer that he has forgotten to purchase his frequent purchase products.
- Displays the details and history of customers frequently purchased products.
- Effortlessly, this module displays the frequently purchased goods of the customer category wise in POS.
- A seller can view customer’s previously/frequent purchased products at any time in running session.
- The seller has the authority to remove/apply a filter on customer’s favorite products in just one click in POS.
- Displays the details and history of customer’s frequently purchased products.
- At the backend, all the frequent purchased goods of the customer are displayed.
- A seller can see partner-wise product sales on the backend.
- No complex backend configuration is required.
Let’s have a glance at the workflow of the module.
POS Session View
A first and foremost step is to Select the “Customer” and click on the “Highlighted button” to see the customer’s favorite products.
List of customer’s favorite products will display when you will click on the highlighted button.(mentioned in the screenshot below)
Now click on the particular POS Category to see products under that category.
In this way, you can sort the products category wise. Like in the given screenshot all the products under category “Partner services” will display.
Customer’s Favorite Products will appear only when you will apply the filter(as shown in the screenshot below)
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
If you will remove the filter of the products then all the products available in POS will display in front of you.
Click on “Partner-Wise” to view customer’s favorite products partner wise.
Detailed view of customer’s favorite products is shown below.
Also, go to “Customer” and click on the “Customer’s Favourite Products” link to view customer’s favorite products and their sales.
Did you learn something from today’s blog? Stay tuned with us for more interesting blogs and please do not forget to share your feedback under the comment box. In case of any query and doubt please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11