Customer data collection leads you to the Greater Personalization!
By collecting customer data businesses can meet the consumer expectations in concerns to personalized information and suggestions.
Moreover, the more POS user know about the types of goods & services the customers are interested in, the more likely POS user is to pitch them the products they are the exected to purchase.
Gathering your customer’s purchase history helps you to know what items they buy and how frequently they buy them accordingly.
Therefore, introducing the “Odoo POS Customer’s Favorites” module that facilitates a POS user, what the customer has frequently purchased, and the preferences of the customer. Moreover, the module displays frequently purchased goods of the customer category wise. Additionally, the POS user can enable or disable the filter on the customer’s favorite products in running POS session.
1. The Odoo POS customer’s favorites module helps POS user to manage the customer’s purchase history in POS.
2. The module helps in displaying the details and history of customer’s frequently purchased products.
3. The cashier can enable or disable the filter on the customer’s favorite products in POS.
4. All the frequently purchased product’s histories of the customer are displayed in the back-end as well.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Customer’s Favorites module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_customer_favorites”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_customer_favorites”.
7.) After that, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Poing of Sale app.
2. Navigate into the “Partner wise” under the “Customer’s favorites” tab.
3. Here POS user can see the list of all customer’s favorites. By clicking on any customers names you can see his/her past purchases.
4. Now, start any POS session you want.
5. After that, click on the “Customer” tab to select a customer.
6. POS user can select the customer out of the list, click on the Set customer. Moreover, POS user can click on highlighted button and view this customer’s favorites list accordingly.
7. Here are the favorites items of this particular customer.
8. Similarly, by disabling this Highlighted button POS user can remove the favorites filter.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11