Finding the products exactly what the customer needs, is one of the most crucial things for any business.
It is necessary that the products should be easy to search for a better customer experience. It is found that customers prefer to buy products from the stores which offer better product search. Moreover, popular e-commerce websites also offer better search results by using advanced product ordering tools.
Now it is possible in physical stores also, where you can view products using sorts like: low price to higher price and product name alphabet (A to Z).
When it comes to POS, it just allows us to search the products by their name. Think of using multiple effective ways of searching a product in POS and arranging the products with useful sorts.
Introducing “Odoo POS Advanced Product Ordering” module allows you to search the products more specified by applying filters and sorts. Moreover, you can set some parameters to classify the product so that customers can get it according to their preference.
1. The Odoo POS Advanced Product Ordering module helps in sorting and filtering the products.
2. Products can be arranged by their price as ascending or descending order.
3. The POS advanced product ordering module allows you to order/sort the product according to “Sale Count” which shows the highest sale count of the product at the POS interface.
4. Products can be sorted or filtered according to the alphabetical order, Creation Date, Product Price, etc in the POS session.
5. Products can also be seen as their creation date helps to find products that were created recently.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Advanced Product Ordering module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_product_ordering”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_product_ordering”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially go to Odoo interface and then navigate to the POS app.
2. Click on the ellipsis, navigate to settings of any POS session you want to apply Advanced product ordering.
3. Scroll down under the POS Product Ordering tab.
Under this section, you will have multiple features.
(i) “Product Sale Count” by marking this as true you can view the sale count of products. Moreover, you can set a particular sale count no. after which Sale count of those products will be displayed in POS that have sale count greater than above-set sale count.
(ii) Another feature, “New Tag For Product” you can view ‘New’ tag for the products that are created after the selected creation date. And you can specify the creation date here itself.
4. Here on the top of the POS front-end screen, you can view all the sort/filters. Apply any filter that suits you and products will be sorted accordingly.
5. In this image, As you can see we have applied the “Sale count” filter with which we see no. of sale of each product.
6. We set the “Creation date” sort and the products are appearing according to their creation dates.
7. “Price ascending” this filter helps to arrange the product from a lower price to a higher price.
8. Used “Price Descending” filter accordingly higher to lower price products have been arranged.
9. “A to Z” filter, as products according to their name alphabet A to Z.
10. “Z to A” now, this feature is simply vice-versa i.e. product will be arranged by their name alphabet from Z to A.
Also Read The User Guide For The Other Module.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at Support@webkul.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11