Often times it is a pain to reconcile invoices manually & registering payments. Odoo POS Auto Invoice Reconcile module automatically changes the status of the invoice from open to paid. This enables the user to reconcile the invoices automatically when the invoice is generated. It saves the extra effort of registering the payments manually to mark the invoices as paid.
When a POS order is completed, the customer pays for an order completely. The corresponding invoice, is created in the Open state and not in the Paid state. Later seller has to mark the invoices as paid manually. This module automates the process and marks such invoices as paid automatically. Now say no to manual entry !
- POS invoices are reconciled automatically.
- The invoices are generated they are marked as ‘paid’.
- This reduces the extra efforts of seller of registering the payment manually.
- This module automates the process and marks invoices as paid automatically.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_auto_invoice_reconcile’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_auto_invoice_reconcile‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo database.
- Set the field Auto-Reconcile as true to automatically mark POS invoices as Paid.
- POS Order Validation
- Order Paid And Invoiced via Point Of Sale.
- Invoice Status
- Created invoice are reconciled and marked as paid automatically.
You Can Check Manuals Of Other POS Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9