Whether you are managing a personal parking space or one at a commercial building, it is imperative to have a sturdy management system to allow flexibility to vehicle parkers and to maximize the efficiency of the space. The module not only allows you to create booking the parking spot but also allows you to control the pricing, and track the parked vehicles with ease. It allows you to effortlessly manage parking in Odoo.
Odoo Parking Management module is the perfect solution to your parking lot requirements. It offers an ample fo features manage parking spaces in Odoo
Below is a concise list of features of Odoo Parking management. For more details, Please Visit Our Store Page :
- Manage your Vehicle parking Space with Odoo.
- Covers various parking lot types – Open spaces and marked Spaces.
- Create Multi-Tiered Structure For Marked Parking Spaces
- Create Multiple Floors. Single Or Multi Floor Parking Spaces Supported.
- Create Multiple Zones & Slots In Each Floor
- Each floor on marked parking has multiple zones.
- Each zone has multiple unique slots.
- Create suitable vehicle types in Odoo for parking Space.
- It provides a number of ways to set pricing for each floor/zone.
- Set the same price for all floors or different for each floor.
- Choose the same price for all the zones on a floor or set different for each zone.
- You can also set additional price incurred if a booking surpasses the initial set time.
- Quickly create bookings for parking space for each floor.
- Created a Simple dashboard for quick navigation.
- Shows details of each floor and zones from the dashboard.
- Floor-wise reports for analysis and study.
1.) Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘parking_management‘.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘parking_management‘.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Setting up your Odoo Parking Space
1.) Once you have installed the module, Go to Parking >> Configuration.
2.) Here, you need to create various elements to manage your parking space in Odoo such as floors, zones, vehicle types, and slots.
3.) Open Vehicles Type and click on create. You can add different vehicle types like 2-wheelers, 4-wheelers, trucks, etc.
4.) Then, go to the floors. You can create single or multiple floors as per your parking lot requirements.
5.) Click on Create. On the form, enter the floor name. Then, you can choose to have zones on the floor.
- If you don want zones, your parking space will be managed as open parking spaces.
- If you wish to create zones, tick the checkbox next to ‘Floor with Zones’. Now, Click on Add a Line.
6.) Then, Enter the name for the zone. (Note: One zone can be associated with one floor only).
7.) Tick ‘Zones With Slots’ to add slots in the zones. Each slot corresponds to one vehicle parking space.
8.) If you do not create any slots, then there is no limit to the number of vehicles in a one. You can park the vehicles in that zone as per your requirements.
9.) You can view the created zones and slots in the configuration settings.
Setting the Pricing For the Parking Bookings
10.) Go To Pricing >> Create.
11.) Here, choose the pricelist. Then select the vehicle type from the list.
12.) Next, choose the floor and floors on which the pricing for this vehicle will be applicable.
13.) Then, you can select the zones on those floors where this price is applicable.
14.) Choose the pricing duration parameter in days, hours or weeks.
15.) There are two types of prices.
- Standard price – enter the normal parking rate.
- Additional price – This price is used when the duration set for standard price expires.
- Standard price = $10 / 2 hours.
- Additional Price = $15 / hour
So after the first 2 hours, the parking price would rise automatically to $15 from $10.
16.) Click Save.
17.) You can now create bookings. Go to bookings. Here you can see the bookings and create new. Click on ‘Create’.
18.) Here, choose the name of the customer or enter the customer name on your own. Select the pricelist.
19.) Enter the vehicle type and number.
20.) Then, under the ‘Pricing’ tab, you can select the desired option from the list. (The list shown depends upon the pricelist, floor, and zone selected on the form).
21.) Enter the check-In and Check-Out date. Click Book Now to start the parking time.
22.) You can also print the receipt of the booking for the customer.
23.) To release the vehicle, click on the release tab.
24.) Enter the check out date. And the total amount is shown on the pop-up.
25.) Click save to release the vehicle.
Odoo Parking Dashboard
26.) Click on Dashboard to go to the parking dashboard. The dashboard allows you to effortlessly manage Parking in Odoo.
27.) Here you can see various info. You can create a booking for each floor individually.
28.) You can number of zones on each floor, booked slots and available slots.
29.) Click any tab to see the details.
30.) Go to reports to see the floorwise reports for parking.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - ODOO V12, V13