Manage Your Queue Efficiently With Odoo Queue Management!
The first thing that comes to our mind after hearing the word queue is “lots of people” and “waste of time”. In short, what we assume from the word ‘queue’ in the first place is that it is a line of people awaiting services or products. In order to retain customers, effective Queue management is required because longer wait times are harming customer experiences. Customer convenience should be the foremost priority of every business and at the same time, Effective queue management gives your customers access to the services they need without wasting their time. As a result, Effective queue management also helps you to boost customer loyalty, Enhance Brand Reputation, Bloster business growth. This can be possible with “Odoo Queue Management”.
Odoo Queue Management helps you to provide better customer service even at peak hours and shorten the waiting line. It reduces the loss of potential sales due to ill-managed queue management.
Odoo Queue Management introduces a self-ticketing token management system for the customers and a neatly designed token display screen on the front-end while managing every aspect of Checkout Line Management on the back-end. You can view details like the number of counters present at a time, total tickets generated in the system, customers served, and canceled tickets from the single screen. Check token history and status of all the serving counters to manage customer queue using Odoo. Manage counters and assign counters to different departments as per the need for efficient waiting line management and to show that you value your customers’ time.
- Provides the feature to introduce the token system for Queue management in the store.
- The customer can generate and print out the tokens themselves and wait for their turn.
- The token counter incorporated in the menu can be displayed on the screen.
- The token counter also displays the departments catering to the customers.
- Neatly designed dashboard for the admin to overview all the necessary information like the total tickets generated in a month or year, total customers served, etc.
- The status of the token can be marked as Done, Progress, or cancel by the admin depending upon the necessity and requirement of the customer
- Different departments can be created according to the type of service and products.
- The admin can see the token creation history in the Odoo backend.
- The token dispensing sequence can be customized by the admin in the Odoo backend.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘queue_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘queue_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Manager/Admin has all the rights to see the Dashboard which shows a complete and efficient overview of today’s queue. In addition, Admin can check overall status Monthly/Weekly/Yearly in both the Line chart and Pie chart.
- Manager/Admin Configure the token prefix sequence by simply going to the ‘Sequence’ tab Under ‘Sequence’.
- Add relevant Information to configure the Sequence prefix for token Sequence number and Save.
- Go to the ‘Department’ under ‘Token Interface’ to check or create the Department. Manage queue according to the department.
- Click on the ‘Create’ button; Create new department and Save.
- Admin can start token printing for customers by simply going to the ‘Token Interface’ under the ‘Token Interface’ tab.
- Click on the Resume button and Start Token Printing for Customers.
- Click on the Top-Right of the Token interface Column to Configure the settings of ‘Token Interface’; and click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Tick the checkbox next to PosBox to configure PosBoxless with your Queue management. After that, tokens generated for the people waiting in queue can be printed out with the Pos receipt printer. Moreover, simply set the IP address of the server where PosBoxless has been configured.
- Admin can check the Tokens from Backend by simply moving to the ‘Tokens’ under ‘Token Interface’. Here, Admin gets every information about Token like Name of customer, Date, Status of Token, Department.
- Admin can check the current processing tickets and know the corresponding counters of the ticket by moving to the ‘Display’ tab.
- Go to the Token Interface which can be used for the Token Generation by the customers. Add relevant details like Name, Mobile no., Department and click on the ‘Generate Token’.
- After Generating the token successfully, the Customer can check the current queue status on Token like Token no., how many are attending, what is your position is displayed on the screen. If the customers want the slip of the token; Simply click on the print button and they get the slip of their token.
Queue Processing View
- Further, when the tokens are generated, the Queue processing user is managing all the tokens of the customers. The queue processing manager has been processing by simply clicking on the ‘CALL NEXT’ Button.
- Fill in all the further details like customer Query and Feedback for the checkout process. Meanwhile, the Queue processing users can also change the state to Done, Progress, or Draft as per the status of the query.
- Here, is the Dashboard of the Queue Processing user. This shows all the information about each counter like Both the counters are open.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10