Launch a Facebook ad campaign with Odoo Marketplace Facebook Catalog Integration!
Campaigns on social media are far less expensive than those on other marketing channels. They can increase your online store’s traffic and sales by up to threefold.
Facebook has nearly 2.5 billion monthly active users, demonstrating its global appeal. As a result, Facebook ads can drive traffic to your online store.
Hence, Design, Manage And Run your entire Facebook Ads Campaign from a single point that is FB Catalog Manager of your Odoo Marketplace products.
Odoo Marketplace Facebook Catalog Integration module allows integration of Odoo Marketplace and Fb catalog manager to upload products. However, you need to set the Ads campaign using Facebook Ads manager yourself to enable FB ads.
Odoo Company ? Read More
The information about your products is maintained in the Facebook Product catalog by the seller. This information includes product information, prices, availability, and so on.
Odoo Marketplace Facebook Catalog Integration module allows you and your sellers to upload the product data using product feeds. The module automatically creates XML feed depending upon the conditions you set.
- You and your sellers can store and sync the product data from Odoo To Fb Catalog Manager.
- As an admin, you can allow selected sellers to Sync the product data from Odoo To Fb Catalog Manager.
- Use the auto created XML feeds to upload the product to your FB shop Catalog.
- Choose to update the Product Feed Manually or Automatically to FB Catalog.
- Automatic setting allows FB to fetch the data automatically at regular intervals.
- The product stock will be sent from this warehouse to the Facebook Catalog manager.
- These are used to match Odoo and FB product Fields to save data correctly in FB.
- Choose language in which to sync the products feed to fb catalog from odoo.
- Assign facebook categories to Odoo products to categorize the product on Facebook.
- You can now add the Facebook product attributes directly in the product form.
- The variants show in the Product configurator on the respective FB Shop.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_facebook_ads_feeds’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘marketplace_facebook_ads_feeds’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Facebook Marketing’ module.
- Now, go to the Field Mapping Under the Mapping menu.
- Create Field Mapping by Mapping Product Fields with Facebook Field.
- Now, the user has to create Facebook Catalog, for creating the facebook catalog move ahead towards the Facebook Catalog tab.
- Create feeds for different facebook shops in the odoo to upload the product to the Facebook Catalog.
- Choose to sync Product multi images and product variants to the Facebook catalog manager from Odoo.
- Choose Feed Security settings for uploading the product data – Manual or Automatic. Also you can choose what product data you wish to upload based on domain, Manual or category.
- Here, are the Facebook attachments of the facebook catalog.
- Add the Facebook Attributes to the product page by visiting the Products tab on the website backend.
- Now, Visit the Seller Dashboard in the Odoo Instance.
- Here, Seller can Create feeds for different facebook shops.
- Odoo products to Facebook Shop Catalog.
- Add Product Data Sources by scheduling the feed.
- Upload file to add Product Data Sources.
ALSO, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
Also, please explore our odoo development services & a large range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12
Leave a Comment