Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace, Odoo Custom Product Tabs, and Odoo Website Product FAQ works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace, Odoo Custom Product Tabs, and Odoo Website Product FAQ.
Maintaining a good relationship with your Customers is one of the foremost solutions to own a successful business online. As their time is valuable for us, solving their queries within seconds will definitely add supreme value to your marketplace. To make that happen, Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ Module enables you to add a FAQ and Q&A features to the marketplace. This feature helps your customers to resolve their queries and compels them to go for instant purchase thus, boosting sales and profits.
Answer the queries before they make one!!
With the Q&A feature, customers can seek the relevant answer for their queries for any seller’s product they wish to buy or looking forward to purchase it in the coming future. FAQ is an online document that poses a series of common questions and answers on a specific topic. Customers can directly seek these commonly asked questions and satisfy themselves at that instance of time itself. This module mainly provides you a mode of interaction between you and the customers and lets you maintain a good harmony with them.
- The Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ Module allows your customers to ask the question for the seller’s and admin’s products.
- Customers can ask the question about the seller and his/her shop.
- The sellers can also respond to the questions asked by the customers.
- Customers can search for questions and also answer questions that are asked by other customers.
- Product-related queries can be posted in the form of FAQ on the product page.
- A seller can manage their product faqs easily from the backend.
- Customers can refer to those faqs before making the purchase and resolve their queries.
- Marketplace related queries are posted in the form of FAQ on the selling page.
- You can manage your marketplace faqs easily.
- You and the seller will get a mail when a question is put up from the frontend by the customer.
- A Mail is sent to the customer when his/her question is answered by you or the seller.
- A login required by the customer to place questions, answer questions, vote questions.
- The module is fully Ajax based with no page reload.
- The Google reCAPTCHA verification is included in the module.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_qna_and_faq’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_qna_and_faq’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and follow the path Seller Dashboard>> +>> Settings.
- Here, under Mail & Notifications tab, enable the Q&A settings and save the information.
- Now, you can view all the questions and answers related to a seller product from Seller Dashboard>>Product Q&A. You have all the right to manage every question and answer to the marketplace.
- You can answer any of the questions submitted on the product of a seller.
- Once you create the product Q&A, you will be able to see the list as shown below.
- You can also handle the Q&A of a seller profile page Follow the path Q&A>>Seller Q&A>> Create. Enter the question and select the seller for whom you want to create a question.
- Queries submitted on the seller shop page can be edited and made to be published/unpublished on the website by you.
- Now, follow the path Q&A>> Shop Q&A>> Create. Create a shop Q&A as shown below and save it.
- The FAQ is an online document that poses a series of common questions and answers on a specific topic. Herewith this module, you can create FAQs for his marketplace which will be displayed on the “sell” page.
- Follow the path +>> Marketplace FAQ’S>>Create and create a FAQ for your Marketplace.
- Now, you will be able to view the list of all the Marketplace FAQ’s created by you.
- You can also create an FAQ category by following the path +>> FAQ’s Category>>Create. So from now, the FAQs published will belong to a specific category.
- And now you will be able to see the list of FAQ’s categories.
- Now, log in as seller and follow the path Seller Dashboard>>Products>> Products Q&A. The seller can handle all the queries related to his product from the Product Q&A menu.
- Questions submitted to a seller’s profile will be visible under Q&A>>Seller Q&A. A seller can answer the questions from this page and can provide his customers with relevant information.
- Customer’s questions displayed in the Q&A>> Shop Q&A menu.
- This is the product page from where a buyer can post his question about this particular product.
- A popup shown asking the customer’s query as shown below.
- Customers can also place query by clicking on the Q&A option and the same popup as shown below.
- On a seller’s profile, the Q&A is the last tab under which a customer can find the answer to his dilemma. Also, he can post a query if he does not find a similar answer to his question.
- Marketplace FAQ available on the “sell” page.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0