Your time is very important to you – we get it. For most of the successful business owners, customer relationships rank pretty high. So this time we are here with a very important module Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ which will definitely add supreme value to your marketplace.
This module helps the user to have an FAQ and Q&A feature to his marketplace which helps Customer to ask the question for the seller’s product. Hence improves the online customer services. FAQ is an online document that poses a series of common questions and answers on a specific topic. All supposed to be commonly asked in some context and pertaining to a particular Subject. With the help of FAQs, you can describe the features and benefits of your Marketplace. Also, the Q&A will help the buyers to find the relevant answer for their queries.
Therefore Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ module is a very useful module as it provides a mode of interaction between the customer and seller/admin for clearing any doubt regarding the product.
- A customer can ask the question for the seller’s and admin’s product.
- Buyer can ask the question about the seller and his/her shop.
- The seller can respond to that question.
- Buyer can search questions and also answer questions.
- Product-related queries can be posted in the form of FAQ on the product page.
- A seller can manage their product faqs easily.
- Customers can refer to those faqs before making the purchase.
- Marketplace related queries can be posted in the form of FAQ on the sell page.
- Admin can manage marketplace faqs easily.
- Mail to admin/seller when a question is put up.
- Mail to the customer when his/her question is answered.
- Login required to place question, answer questions,vote questions.
- Fully Ajax based no page reload.
- Google reCAPTCHA verification is included.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_qna_and_faq folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_qna_and_faq key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Now let us check how this module works
The configuration part will be done by going to Seller Dashboard>>Settings>>Q&A And FAQs.
- Admin has the access to set questions and answers in auto publish mode. If auto-publish settings are enabled then the questions and answer will be posted automatically.
- He can also decide whether to display the Q&A and FAQs or not.
- Admin can set the number of answers to be displayed and where to be displayed.
- He can enable the notification settings for the Q&A of product, seller and seller shop with the help of which mail notification will be sent to the customer when his question is answered.
- Also, mail notification will be sent to seller whenever any buyer will question his product, seller and seller shop.
Admin can view all the questions and answers related to a seller product from Seller dashboard>>product Q&A. Since admin has all the rights he can manage every question and answer of the marketplace.
Here you can see how an admin can answer any of the questions submitted on the product of a seller.
Admin can also handle the Q&A of a seller profile page.
Queries submitted on the seller shop page can be edited and made to be published/unpublished on the website by an admin.
This is how an admin can reply to a question. This will help the viewers to get the relevant answer to their questions.
FAQ is an online document that poses a series of common questions and answers on a specific topic. Here with this module admin can create FAQs for his marketplace which will be displayed on the “sell” page.
Now admin can also create FAQs category. So from now, the FAQs published will belong to a specific category.
Seller will handle all the queries related to his product from Product Q&A menu.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Questions submitted to a seller’s profile will be visible under Seller Q&A. A seller can answer the questions from this page and can provide his buyers with relevant information.
If buyers post questions on the shop page of a seller then those questions will be displayed in the shop Q&A menu.
This is the product page from where a buyer can post his question about this particular product.
All the Q&A and FAQ related to a product will be displayed on the product page under the FAQ and Q&A tab which is located at the bottom of the product page. Buyer can search his question by the keywords and if he doesn’t find the question he can submit the question by clicking on “Ask a Question” button.
A buyer can Up-vote or down-vote a question and also by clicking on “yes/no” button he can define whether the answer was helpful to him or not. Also, a buyer can join the conversation just by clicking on “Join conversation” button.
This is the Q&A page which provides a mode of interaction between the buyer and seller/admin for clearing any doubt regarding the product.
On a seller’s profile, the Q&A is the last tab under which a buyer can find the answer to his dilemma. Also, he can post a query if he does not find a similar answer to his question.
Q&A is also found and posted on a seller shop page through this module this will help the buyer to solve his confusion and shop for right kind of product from the right place.
As soon as a buyer will click on Ask a Question button a pop-up window will appear from where he can submit his query.
Buyers will have to verify the captcha code when it is enabled by the seller.
To ask a question it is necessary to log in. Without logging in a buyer will not be able to question or give the answer to any of the questions.
This is how marketplace FAQ will be displayed on the “sell” page.
Thank you for reading this blog. Hope it may help you ☺
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V9/V10