The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Custom Options only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace and Odoo Website Custom Options works; kindly refer the Respective User Guides.
Offer Personalized products to your customers in Odoo Marketplace!
Customers always prefer to opt the product which has all they want; basically they can customize it as per their requirement. Everybody has different choices so why not give them flexibility to get the product which is personalized as per their choice.
Odoo Marketplace Custom Options allows you and your sellers to create multiple options for your customers so that they can select the option as per their wish.
Sellers can set appropriate input methods such as the dropdown menu, radio button, enter time, date text or upload a file to add a custom option in an order line. The buyer can choose what they want as per the options available and then your seller can personalize the product as per the selected options.
- Admin/Seller can create product customization options without the need of making variants in Odoo.
- The seller can make custom options for the products in his own shop in the Odoo marketplace.
- The customers can choose from the associated custom options on the Odoo Marketplace to order the desired choice of the product.
- The chosen custom options are added to the order and can be viewed by admin/seller in the Odoo backend.
- Providing custom options for a product instead of using attributes allows to maintain inventory for a single product and not for individual variants.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_custom_options’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_custom_options’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the Seller Dashboard.
2) Now create a new product then navigate to the “Custom Options” tab
3) Here, you can create multiple custom options; a pop up will be generated to create the options. You can set unique inputs for different products like dropdown, multi-select, checkboxes and even file upload for perfectly customized customer experience.
4) As an admin, you can approve and disapprove the customizable product.
5) Login as a seller, and then navigate to create a new product; click on the ‘Custom Option’ tab to configure it for customizable products.
6) Here, you can create multiple custom options; a pop up will be generated to create the options. You can set unique inputs for different products like dropdown, multi-select, checkboxes and even file upload for perfectly customized customer experience.
7) The customizable products are created from seller end which needs to be approved/disapproved by the admin
8) The custom options are shown in the sales order; seller can approve the order to proceed further for shipment.
9) Open any product which has custom options and select the variation even when there is no variant management for the product in the backend.
Also check the User Guides of other Marketplace Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11