Product 360° View allows customers to have the feel of the product before actually buying it. Odoo Marketplace Product 360° View allows you and your sellers to add the sequential images of their product.
It’s your customers’ wish to see the product view automatically or drag with the cursor in the direction they want to see. They can even Pause, start and stop Product 360° view anytime to view the product properly.
Showing 360° Product View facilitates your customers to review the product completely from all angles. Hence, the customer buys the product once they are fully satisfied with its look which automatically decreases product return rate.
- Fully Responsive and Mobile Optimized Module
- Auto spins the product View on product page
- Sellers can choose to add the functionality of 360° view
- Enable/Disable the 360° view for a Specific sellers
- Pause, start and stop Product 360° view anytime
- Customer can replay the product spin to view the product from all angles
- Use Mouse, Keyboard and gesture events to move the product image
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_360degree_view’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_360degree_view’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo Database;
2) To configure Odoo Marketplace Product 360° View; go to website module>> Webkul Website Addons
3) Make sure that “Is installed” checkbox in front of Website: Product 360° View is right checked
4) Now, click on “Configuration“; Here, you can enable/disable the feature for the configured website globally.
5) Go to the Seller Dashboard module>> Under the “Configuration” tab click on “Settings” menu; enable the Product 360° View
6) Open any product and enable “Show Product 360° View“; click on the “Add” button to add sequential images.
7) Add image with its sequence number and image title
8) Now, under the “Products” tab; go to the “360 View Images“; here, you can see all the images along with its seller name which will be shown for the 360° view.
9) Login to Odoo website as a customer and open the product for which you or your seller has enabled 360° view.
10) Now, you can see the products from all angles.
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11