Quick & easy way to add the map widget in any form view of Odoo!
The ease offered while working can help you to do work with the ease and swiftness. Transformation to make the things easier in Odoo and making it more convenient for you; now, you can add set the addresses easily in Odoo. All you need to set the longitude and latitude of the address.
Odoo Map Widget offers the ease not just to the tech savies but the module also offers the ease to the non-technical people. You can add the map widget with the help of the XML code or do it with the user friendly way.
Odoo Map Widget facilitates you to add the map widget in any of the form views in Odoo without any hassle. You can easily pinpoint the location in the map by adding its longitude along with its latitude. The module offers an ease to the customers to add map widget in core Odoo forms as well as custom.
- Add the Map Widget in Odoo Forms
- User flexibility to add the Map tab in any Odoo form
- Your can edit or delete the map widget
- You can add Google Map or Openstreetmap
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_map_widget’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_map_widget’. You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo instance and go to the Sales module in Odoo(you can open any form view in Odoo to check the functionality of the module).
2) Click on the Configuration tab and enable Geo Localization. Once done, select the Open Street Map or Google Place Map and then save the changes.
3) Hence, open the form view of any product; now click on the map icon to add the map widget.
4) Click on the Add a New Map button to the map in the form view.
5) Google Map added in the form
6) You can select the Location and Latitude of the address you want to show
7) OpenStreet Map added in the form
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo Map Widget then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V4, V13