Multi-level Affiliate is the program in which multiple referrals gets the commission for the sale generated through their links. This program allows you to earn a commission by adapting the referral process. Webkul has made the task easier by launching “Odoo Affiliate Multi-Tier Commission /Odoo Multi-Level Commission” that allows you to set commissions for multi-tier referral affiliates.
Now your affiliate can earn commission not only by the sales generated by their referrals. This method is one of the useful methods for significantly increasing the size of an online business and has proved to be a cost-effective measurable method of delivering long-term results.
- The Odoo Affiliate Multi-Tier Commission provides a real-time reporting feature.
- It also shows Multi-tier Referral Tracking with a graphical tree view.
- The module allows you to create unlimited affiliates from the backend.
- It provides automatic invoicing for Multi-Level Referrals.
- You can also set different commission programs for Multi-tier referrals.
- The module provides you easy to handle admin options.
- Quick and Easy Installation, therefore, an easy to use interface.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘affiliate_management_multitier’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘affiliate_management_multitier’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Affiliate Manager app from the backend. As a result, follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- Therefore, click on the ‘Configure‘ button to configure the Affiliate Mangement Configuration.
- Therefore, set the commission program for Affiliate Multi-Tier.
- After that, follow the path Affiliate Program>>All Affiliates.
- Affiliates are associated with parent affiliates accordingly. For example- An affiliate is associated with multi-tier customer affiliates as shown below.
- After that, you can review the Multi-tier Commission Reports under Reports>>Multi-Tier Commission Report.
The gist of the module
Multi-tier affiliate is like assigning commission to all the child affiliates who are present in the network and is responsible for generating the sale. As a result, the commission is set by an admin who manages the commission of all the multi-tier affiliates who are present in the network for the earning the commission for the sale. Therefore, you can easily provide affiliate programs to your customers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0