Track the Accounting Reports from Odoo Website!
It is really necessary for you to keep track of all your accounting reports so that you can manage all your assets & liabilities. Moreover, you can manage the profit and loss of the business hassle-freely. It lets you file final statement of your business easily.
Odoo is one of the most proficient software to manage the accounting of any business. It manages a great solution which helps to maintain the financial transactions. However, you need to look out for a way to take out the reports easily.
Odoo Accounting Web Report facilitates you to easily print account reports from your Odoo website. The module allows you to set the filters so that you can track the report as per your requirement. You can also filter journals on the basis of Customer Invoices, Vendor Bills, and Point of Sale.
- Now, you can print account reports from the website.
- Print the Sale/Purchase Journal report quickly.
- Facilitates to Print General and Partner Ledger report.
- It helps you to Print Trial Balance and Balance Sheet report.
- Easily Print Profit & Loss report.
- For security concern, the only user of ‘Accountant’ group can go to the reporting page.
- If the user does not has the access to the Accountant group and tries to access the reporting page then he will get 403 error.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘account_web_report’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘account_web_report’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly Login to your Odoo instance and go to the ‘Invoicing‘ module.
2) Now, click on the ‘Reporting‘ tab and select the ‘Account Web Report‘ menu.
3) Select Trial Balance, set the Target Moves, select the Display Accounts and set the start as well as end date. Once done click on the ‘Submit‘ button to print the report.
4) Select the Balance Sheet in account Report; enable/disable comparison, set the target moves, enable or disable Display Debit/Credit Columns. Once done click on the ‘Submit‘ button to print the report.
5) Select the Profit & Loss in account Report; enable/disable comparison, set the target moves, enable or disable Display Debit/Credit Columns. Once done click on the ‘Submit‘ button to print the report.
6) Select Partner Ledger as Account Report; select the Partner’s account type, set the date period, select the target moves, select the journals. Once done click on the ‘Submit‘ button to print the report.
7) Select General Ledger as Account Report; select the Partner’s account type, set the date period, select the target moves, select the journals. Once done click on the ‘Submit‘ button to print the report.
8) From here, you can filter the target moves, sort the entries, select the Sale/Purchase Journals account report, set the start and end date. You can also select the journals as per the report you want to print and then click on the ‘Submit‘.
9) Report when you select General Ledger Account type.
10) Report when you select Sale/Purchase Journals Account type.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo Accounting Web Report then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11