Investors, industry analysts and creditors are using annual financial reports. So, that they can quickly determine the financial condition and working potential of the company. Analytic accounting thus, uses business to track and report for their budgeting and financial statements. So that, it is a very flexible term used in majority sectors inside the companys.
Odoo financial reports by analytic accounts allows you firstly, to generate Financial report for a specific period of time interval. Thus, the user can print profit & loss report and balancesheet report based on the analytic accounts. Odoo user can easily print combined reports for multiple analytic accounts or any single account certainly by the help of this module odoo financial reports by analytic accounts.
- Odoo financial reports by analytic accounts module subsequently helps you in the generation of Financial reports based on Analytic Accounts.
- Financial report can be generated for any specific time interval.
- The user can print Print Profit & Loss report based on Analytic Accounts.
- The user can print Print Balance Sheet report based on Analytic Accounts.
- User can print combined reports for multiple analytic accounts.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘account_analytic_reports’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘account_analytic_reports’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the odoo database and go to the invoicing module.
- Click on the reporting tab and go to the financial reports.
- Select the type of account report and analytic accounts and print the report.
- Change the account type and print the other financial report.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11