Excel reports are used as a standard guidelines for financial and accounting functions. Excel reports are easy to manipulate data with pivot tables, these reports are easy to formulate, charts data quickly, create tables quickly etc. Now, you can view your Odoo acconting reports in neatly arranged excel sheets with the help of the module named ” ODOO ACCOUNTING EXCEL REPORTS”
Odoo Accounting Excel reports module allows you to print various accounting reports in excel format. This module helps you to generate excel reports for every financial compilation such as Trial balance, Aged partner balance , Balance sheet, partner ledger etc. In odoo reports can be generated in pdf format, but Odoo accounting excel report module allowing the printing financial reports in excel format. User can add new entries easily, make new calculations in the excel report without any extra efforts.
- The module facilitates the generation of accounting reports in the excel format.
- For any required period of time interval financial reports can be generated.
- The user can print Print Sale/Purchase Journal report and Profit & Loss report.
- Print General Ledger report and Print Partner Ledger report.
- Trial Balance report and Balance Sheet report can also be generated.
- The excel file is automatically downloaded and saved in the system.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘account_excel_reports’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘account_excel_reports’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo database to go to the invoicing module.
- Go to the reporting tab and click on the Journal audit.
- Add start date and end date to print the report for defined period of interval otherwise it prints the overall report. Click on rhe print excel tab and print the report.
- Go to the reporting tab and click on partner ledger.
- Click on the print excel button to print the overall report without adding date and print partner ledger.
- Go to the reporting tab and click on the general ledger.
- Click on the print excel button and print general ledger.
- Go to the reporting tab and click on trial balance.
- Click on the print excel button and print trial balance.
- Go to the reporting tab and click on the balance sheet.
- Click on the print excel button and print balance sheet.
- Go to the reporting tab and click on profit & loss.
- Click on the print excel button and print profit & loss report.
- Go to the reporting tab and click on aged partner balance.
- Click on the print excel button and print the report.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11