Magento 2 POS Barcode Inventory Label Print is an add-on of Point Of Sale for Magento 2, which can help the store owner to create label/sticker for products. Zebra Barcode Printer is used for printing the stickers.
These stickers can be attached to the respective physical products on the store. The sticker contains a barcode that allows Unique identification of the product on the store.
The store owner can easily select the information that is required to be displayed on the sticker and in which order the information will appear. So, these stickers are useful for the sales agent as they can now easily scan through the barcode and add the product to the cart.
Here, the Zebra Barcode Printer works on QZ Tray program which must be installed in your system. The QZ Tray is a cross-browser and cross-platform plugin meant for printing with the Zebra Barcode Printer.
So, it is like any other drive-based program which builds a communication link between hardware and system operating system.
- Allows the admin and sales agent to manage the inventory in an efficient way.
- The admin can customize the Product slip as per requirement.
- The logo displayed on the slip can be customized as per height and width by the admin.
- The Product Slip displays other multiple information related to the product as set by the admin like the product attribute, product price, product name, and date.
- The admin can sort the order of the content appearing in the slip.
- The Product slip or label can be printed with the Zebra Barcode Printer and attached to the Product.
- The admin can print the slips or labels individually or in bulk as per the requirement.
- The module supports all the products of default Magento.
Pre- Requisite Of The Module
The must have components which make the module functional are-
- Zebra Barcode Printer is compulsory for the printing of the slip or label.
- QZ Tray program should be downloaded in the system for the printer to work.
- The module is an add-on of Point of Sale System for Magento 2 (POS) so it must be with you.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. Then the extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run the command on Magento2 root directory-“php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
Also, run this command into the Magento2 Root- “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy” You can refer the below screenshot.
Now, after running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Hence, post successful installation of the module, the admin can configure it as per requirement for this admin has two option,
POS>POS Barcode Label
Store>Configuration>POS Barcode Label.
So, now the admin will alter the module as per requirement by entering the following details-
- Display Product Name- The admin can select if the product label will be visible on the label or not.
- Product Name Sort Order- The admin can set order in which the Product Name will appear on the label.
- Display Price- The admin can select if the price of the product will be visible on the label.
- Price Sort Order- Here, the admin can define on which place the price of the product will be displayed on the label.
- Display Date- The admin can allow the display of the date on the label.
- Date Sort Order- The sequence at which the date will be visible on the label.
- Display Logo- The admin selects here if the organization logo is a part of the label or not.
- Logo Height and Width- The admin can mention the dimension of the logo which will appear on the logo.
- Logo Sort Order- The admin can enter the sequence order in where the logo will appear in the label.
- Display Barcode Text- The admin can hide or display the barcode text from the label of the product.
- Barcode Sort Order- The admin can enter the order number of the barcode as it will appear on the label.
- Display Product Custom Attribute- The admin can select to display or hide the Product attribute on the label.
- Select Product Attribute- Here, the admin can select the product attributes which will be visible on the product label.
- Custom Attribute Sort Order- The admin can even set the order in which the attribute will appear on the label.
POS Barcode Product Label
Hence, the admin can now go to the Product Page as in default Magento. Here, the admin can easily select the products for which the label needs to be printed.
The admin can Print the Label Individually or in Bulk as per requirement.
Individual Label Print-
Here, the product for which barcode is required could be selected individually.
Now, after product selection, the admin can select an Action that is ‘Print Barcode‘.
Henceforth, the admin can Preview all the barcode slips or labels, which could be printed by clicking on Proceed to Print.
Multiple Label Print-
However, the store owner can select the multiple products on the Product Collection Page and select the action as ‘Print Barcode‘.
Post previewing the Barcodes the store owner can again click on ‘Proceed to Print‘.
Once the Printing is done the admin can add the slips easily to the products.
So, that’s all for Magento 2 POS Barcode Inventory Label Print module. Still, have any issue please feel free to add a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 2.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x