Magento 2 Marketplace Advertisement Manager module will allow the sellers to purchase advertisement space/blocks that have been set by the admin for the website front-end. The sellers can easily create their ad blocks and then can select them for the advertisements space that they wish to book. The seller ad blocks will be visible in the different advertisement space positions on the front-end after the seller has purchased the advertisement space and the invoice gets generated.
This module is an add-on to the Webkul’s Multi-Vendor Marketplace module. To use this module you must have first installed the Webkul’s Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- Multiple positions on the front end to show the ads.
- The admin can set – valid days for the ads, global height for all the ads, and the number of ads that can be added at one position.
- The admin can set the price of all the ads.
- The admin can see the placed orders for the ad blocks.
- The seller can see all the ads positions available to be sold.
- The seller can book ads if available to book.
- The seller can create and edit ad block to show at the ads positions.
- The seller can enable the ad’s demo on the frontend to view all the available ads position and their current availability.
- Ads will get displayed at their respective positions after the order invoice is generated.
- Ads will be automatically disabled from the front-end once the validity of the ad expires.
- If more than one ads are there at a particular place then they will get displayed as a slider(By default for the home screen pop-up only one ad can be set).
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
If you need to do the module translation, please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/MpAdvertisementManager/i18n.
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
After editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV. Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will navigate through Stores->Configuration->Webkul->Marketplace-> Marketplace Ads Positions.
Here, the admin will set the –
- Ads Auto Play Time – Set the auto play time for the ads in milliseconds(works when there are more than one ads).
- Global Height of all Ads – Set the global height for all the Ads with suffix px( E.g: 12px, 10px, etc.).
- Configure Ads – Click to configure the Validity and set the number of ads for each of the ad blocks positions available.
Click “Configure Ads” button to configure the ads at various positions of the website on the front-end.
The ads can be configured for –
- Home Seller Ads Page Top
- Home Seller Pop-up Ads
- Home Seller Ads page Bottom Container
- Category Seller Ads Page Top
- Category Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
- Category Seller Ads Main
- Category Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main Before
- Category Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main After
- Catalog Product Seller Ads Page Top
- Catalog Product Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
- Home Seller Ads Product Main Info
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Page top
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Main
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main Before
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main After
- Checkout Cart Seller Ads Page Top
- Checkout Cart Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
- Checkout Seller Ads Page Top
- Checkout Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
- The admin will set the expire time for the advertisement.
- The admin will set the number of advertisements that should be visible at this place within the range.
Home Seller Pop Up Ads –
Here the admin will set the –
- Expire time for the advertisement.
Note: By default for the home screen pop-up only one ad can be set.
Similarly, the admin can set the ad’s configuration for the rest of the positions available for the ads. After configuring click the “Save Ads Settings” to save the settings.
The admin can add the ad block pricing by navigating through marketplace->Advertisement Manager-> Create Ads Block Pricing. The ad block pricing that the admin sets here will be visible in the seller menu option “Advertise”.
To add a new pricing for an ad block, click the “Add Pricing Plans” after which a page to add the pricing for the ad block opens up as per the snapshot below. Now, first select the block position from the drop-down option and then enter the price for the selected block position and tap the Save button to save the block position pricing. If there are any orders placed for this particular block they will be shown in the Order Details section.
If any block position has already been assigned the pricing and the admin tries to again set the pricing, the admin will see a popup message -“Price for this position already added” as shown below in the snapshot.
The admin will be able to delete any assigned pricing by opening the pricing by clicking the edit button and then clicking the “Delete” button as shown below in the snapshot.
Seller Configuration & Workflow
After the successful installation of the module, the sellers will find Advertisement tab which consists of two menu options – Advertisement Block and Buy Advertisement Positions in the “Marketplace” dashboard as shown below in the snapshot.
After tapping the “Ads Block” button, another page “Edit/Create block” form page will appear where the seller will enter the Title, Image, and Url for the advertisement. Now click the “Save” button to save the ads block as shown below in the snapshot.
Now you can see a list of different ad blocks that you have added. Also, you can delete or edit an ad block easily. To edit double-click anywhere on the advertisement block to open the edit page for the ad block.
Under this menu option, the sellers will find all the advertisement plans to advertise their ads. The sellers can see the listed position plans with their price, the validity of the advertisement, and a Book button to make the booking of that ad block. The sellers can also select their ad block from the drop-down option that they want to place at these specific positions as shown below in the snapshot.
If you want to check the demo to see where exactly will the ad blocks will be placed on the website front-end, you can click “Enable Ads Demo” button after which you will see a pop-up that says “Successfully Enabled“.
After clicking the Book button, the product will be added to the cart. Now the seller can go to the checkout and make the payment for adding his selected ad block to the selected position.
**Note: If the seller has made an online payment then as the invoice is generated automatically at that moment only, the validity of the ad will also start from that very moment and will get displayed on the front end as well simultaneously. If the seller has made the payment using any other mode, then whenever the admin creates the invoice for the seller’s order, the validity of the ad will also start from that very moment and will get displayed on the front end as well simultaneously.
Seller Ad Blocks On the Product Page –
Similarly, whichever positions have been booked by the seller, after the invoice for the order gets generated these seller ad blocks will be visible on their respective booked spaces.
That is all for the Magento 2 Marketplace Advertisement Manager still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.0.4
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x