Magento 2 Marketplace Advertisement Manager module will allow the sellers to purchase advertisement space/blocks that have been set by the admin for the website front-end.
The sellers can easily create their ad blocks and then can select them for the advertisement space that they wish to book.
The seller ad blocks will be visible in the different advertisement space positions on the front-end after the seller has purchased the advertisement space and the invoice gets generated.
This module is an add-on to Webkul’s Multi-Vendor Marketplace module. To use this module you must have first installed Webkul’s Magento 2 Multi Vendor Module.
Check the seller configuration workflow –
Magento 2 Company ? Read More
- Multiple positions on the front end to show the ads.
- The admin can set – valid days for the ads, global height for all the ads, and the number of ads that can be added in one position.
- Admin can set the price of all the ads.
- The admin can see the placed orders for the ad blocks.
- Thus, the seller can see all the ad positions available to be sold.
- The seller can book ads if available to book.
- Sellers can create and edit ad-block to show at the ads positions.
- The seller can enable the ad’s demo on the frontend to view all the available ads position and their current availability.
- Ads will get displayed at their respective positions after the order invoice is generated.
- Ads will be automatically disabled from the front-end once the validity of the ad expires.
- If more than one ads are there at a particular place then they will get displayed as a slider(By default for the home screen pop-up only one ad can be set).
- The admin can see the seller ad’s purchase details.
Language Translation -Advertisement Manager
If you need to do the module translation, please navigate to the following path in your system app/code/Webkul/MpAdvertisementManager/i18n.
Open the file named en_US.CSV for editing as shown in the below screenshot.
Once you have opened the file for editing. Replace the words after the†comma(,)†on the right with your translated words.
After editing and translating the CSV file, you need to save the translated file name according to your region language and country code such as – de_DE.CSV.
Then upload the translated file to the same folder from where you have obtained it. Now your module translation is complete.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will navigate through Stores->Configuration->Webkul->Marketplace-> Marketplace Ads Positions.
Here, the admin can –
- Select Yes option to Enable Marketplace Ads positions.
- Ads Auto Play Time – Set the auto playtime for the ads in milliseconds(works when there are more than one ads).
- Global Height of all Ads – Set the global height for all the Ads with suffix px( E.g: 12px, 10px, etc.).
- Configure Ads – Click to configure the Validity and set the number of ads for each of the ad block positions available.
Click the “Configure Ads” button to configure the ads at various positions of the website on the front-end.
The ads can be configured for –
- Seller Ads Page Top – Home
- Home Seller Pop-up Ads
- Home Seller Ads page Bottom Container
- Category Seller Ads Page Top
- Category Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
- Seller Ads Main – Category
- Category Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main Before
- Category Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main After
- Catalog Product Seller Ads Page Top
- Catalog Product Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
- Home Seller Ads Product Main Info
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Page top
- Search Seller Ads Page Bottom Container – Catalog
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Main
- Catalog Search Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main Before
- Search Seller Ads Div Sidebar Main After – Catalog
- Checkout Cart Seller Ads Page Top
- Cart Seller Ads Page Bottom Container – Checkout
- Checkout Seller Ads Page Top
- Checkout Seller Ads Page Bottom Container
Home Seller Ads Page Top –
- The admin can enable or disable advertisment positions.
- The admin will set the expire time for the advertisement.
- The admin will set the number of advertisements that should be visible at this place within the range.
Home Seller Pop Up Ads –
Here the admin will set the –
- Expire time for the advertisement.
Note: By default for the home screen pop-up only one ad can be set.
Similarly, the admin can set the ad’s configuration for the rest of the positions available for the ads. After configuring click the “Save Ads Settings” to save the settings.
The admin can add the ad-block pricing by navigating through marketplace->Advertisement Manager-> Create Ads Block Pricing.
The ad-block pricing that the admin sets here will be visible in the seller menu option “Advertisement manager”.
After clicking the “Create Ads Block Pricing” another page opens up. Here the admin can see a list of already added pricing plans** for the various ad blocks as shown in the snapshot below.
Seller Ads Purchase Details
However, the admin can also add Seller Ads purchase details by navigating through marketplace->Advertisement Manager-> Seller Ads purchase details.
The Seller Ads Purchase Details that the admin sets here will be visible in the seller menu option “Advertisement Manager “.
After clicking the “Seller Ads Purchase Details” another page opens up. Here the admin can see Manage Seller Ads Purchase Details like
- Block Position Name,
- Block Position, Valid Days,
- Order id**,
- Item id,
- Product id, Seller id,
- Created date,
- Is active.
When the admin clicks on the “Change Status” option then the Enable or Disable option appears.
Moreover, the admin can change the status by selecting multiple block position names and choose the enable and disable options as shown in the screenshot below.
If the admin chooses the enables option then ads will appear in the front end for both (sellers and customers), else if the admin chooses to disable option then ads will disappear from the front end for both (sellers and customers).
To add new pricing for an ad block, click the “Add Pricing Plans” after which a page to add the pricing for the ad block opens up as per the snapshot below.
Now, first, select the block position from the drop-down option and then enter the price for the selected block position and tap the Save button to save the block position pricing.
If there are any orders placed for this particular block they will be shown in the Order Details section.
Also, the admin will be able to delete any assigned pricing by opening the pricing by clicking the edit button and then clicking the “Delete” button as shown below in the snapshot.
Under the Order Detail section, the admin can see all the orders placed for this current block.
If the seller purchase an Advertisement and the admin delete the same position of advertisement, then it will still be visible on the website for the particular seller until its validation.
Seller Configuration & Workflow
After the successful installation of the module, the sellers will find the Advertisement tab which consists of two menu options – Advertisement Block and Buy Advertisement Positions in the “Marketplace” dashboard.
Moreover, under this menu option, the sellers will be able to edit/create advertisement blocks. To create an advertisement block, click on the “Advertisement Block” menu option in the advertisement tab.
Moreover, after tapping the “Add Block” button, another page “Edit/Create block” form page will appear where the seller will enter the Title, Image, and Url for the advertisement.
After that, click the “Save” button to save the ads block as shown below in the snapshot.
Also, you can delete or edit an ad block easily. To edit double-click anywhere on the advertisement block to open the edit page for the ad-block.
Buy Advertisement Position
Under this menu option, the sellers will find all the advertisement plans to advertise their ads.
The sellers can see the listed position plans with their price, the validity of the advertisement, and a Book button to make the booking of that ad-block.
Also, the sellers can select their ad-block from the drop-down option that they want to place at these specific positions as shown below in the snapshot.
If you want to check the demo to see where exactly will the ad blocks will be placed on the website front-end, you can click the “Enable Ads Demo” button after which you will see a pop-up that says “Successfully Enabled“.
Moreover, go to your website home screen to check all the positions for the placed advertisements. You can see the actual blocks where the ads will be shown.
Seller Popup Ads – Home:
Home Seller Ads Page Top:
Home Seller Ads Page Bottom Container:
Catalog Product Seller Ads Page Top:
Home Seller Ads Product Main Info and Catalog Product Seller Ads Page Bottom Container:
Category Seller Ads – Page Top, Sidebar Main After, and Main:
Seller Ads Page Bottom Container – Category:
Category Search page
Catalog Search Seller Ads Page Top, Catalog Search Seller Ads Main, Catalog Search Seller Ads div Sidebar Main Before:
Now, to book the block the seller will select the Buy Advertisement Positions and select his ad-block for that position and click the “Book” button.
After clicking the Book button, the product will be added to the cart. Now the seller can go to the checkout and make the payment for adding his select ad-block to the selected position.
If the seller has made an online payment then as the invoice generates automatically at that moment only, the validity of the ad will also start from that very moment and will get displayed on the front end as well simultaneously.
If the seller has made the payment using any other mode, then whenever the admin creates the invoice for the seller’s order**, the validity of the ad will also start from that very moment and will get displayed on the front end as well simultaneously.
Seller Ad Blocks On the Product Page –
Similarly, whichever positions book by the seller, after the invoice for the order gets generated these seller ad blocks will be visible on their respective booked spaces.
** All the cross-links in the user guide are for further references. They are not part of Adobe Commerce Marketplace Advertisement Manager.
That is all for the Magento 2 Marketplace Advertisement Manager still have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 5.0.3
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x