Magento 2 Multi Seller Invoice PDF Templates – As a merchant, it is very important to provide every detail of the order to the customer and the best way for it is the invoice.
Invoice plays a major role in e-commerce as it helps the admin as well as the vendors to keep track of sales records.
So, to provide better information about the orders and sales maintenance custom invoice template comes in demand. Keeping this in mind we at Webkul created Magento 2 Multi Seller Invoice PDF Templates.
This module helps the admin as well as the vendors to create multiple customized invoice templates. The drag-and-drop method is available for the easy creation of custom templates.
The merchants can even add their own CSS to redesign the templates. Merchants can download these invoices in the form of PDFs.
Magento 2 Company ? Read More
Note – This module is an add-on to Webkul’s Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul’s Magento 2 Multi Vendor Module first.
Check the workflow of the plugin:
- The admin has the leverage to create as many templates as needed.
- The admin can redesign the invoice template using the drag-and-drop method.
- Admin and the seller can add their own CSS as well.
- The size of the paper can be chosen by the admin to print the invoice pdf.
- Also, the admin can choose from the given list of orientations, i.e. Portrait or Landscape.
- The admin as well as the sellers can print the PDF documents of the invoices.
- Now the sellers can also create invoice templates as per need.
- The sellers can also create custom invoice templates using the drag-and-drop method.
- This module allows the sellers to choose the size of the paper and the orientation for the custom invoice template.
- Barcode for SKU is visible on the downloaded custom invoice.
- Customers can also print the custom PDF invoice under the account panel.
Customers will get a zip folder. Then they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento 2 root directory on the server as shown below.
On successfully installing the module, you have to run these commands in the Magento 2 root directory.
First command –
|1||composer require dompdf/dompdf|
Second Command –
|1||composer require tijsverkoyen/css-to-inline-styles|
Third Command –
|1||composer require zendframework/zend-barcode|
Fourth command –
|1||php bin/magento setup:upgrade|
Fifth Command –
|1||php bin/magento setup:di:compile|
Sixth Command –
|1||php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy|
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from the Magento 2 admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
For translating the module language, navigate through src/app/code/Webkul/InvoicePdfTemplate/i18n, and edit the en_US.csv file.
Thereafter, rename the CSV as “en_SA.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the Arabic language. After editing the CSV, save it.
Then upload it to the path src/app/code/Webkul/InvoicePdfTemplate/i18n where the Magento 2 is installed on the server.
The module gets translated into the Arabic Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
Invoice PDF Template – Configuration
After the installation of this module the admin can navigate through Store> Invoice PDF Template> Configuration.
Under configuration the admin will get the following options:-
- Use Custom PDF – By selecting “Yes” from the dropdown the admin will be able to use the custom PDF templates for the invoice.
- PDF Template – The admin can select the custom PDF template from the dropdown that will be used for the invoice.
Create Custom PDF Templates – Admin End
For creating the custom invoice template the admin can navigate through Store> Invoice PDF Template> PDF Template. After clicking on the PDF template the admin can view the entire list of PDF Templates.
The admin can Edit/Delete/Disable any custom template by selecting the template and clicking on the action option. Under the action option the admin can choose the desired action for the templates.
The admin can click on the “Add New Templates” button to add a new custom invoice template. Once, the admin click on the “Add New Templates” button then the following field will appear to create a new template.
- Template Name – Here the admin needs to enter the name for the template.
- Page Size – The admin can choose the page size from the dropdown as need.
- Orientation – The admin can choose the orientation from the dropdown, i.e. Portrait or Landscape.
- Status – Only the enabled status templates will appear in the “PDF Template” option while configuring the module.
- Extra CSS – If need be, an extra CSS can be added against this field.
The admin can even use the drag and drop method to make a customized invoice template.
Customer Workflow – Admin Products
The customer can select the admin product and can place order for the desired shipping address and can select the shipping method as per the requirement.
The next step after shipping is review and payment in this method the customers can review the shipping details and order details. At last, the customer can select the payment method and the billing address and can place order.
After clicking on the place order button the customer will get the order id for the placed order.
Order Management – Admin End
Thereafter, in the admin panel, the admin can view the list of orders that the customers place under Sales > Orders.
After that, the admin can click on the view button to view the order details as shown: –
After reviewing the order information the admin can click on the invoice button to view the invoice and can generate invoice by clicking on the submit invoice button.
Once, the invoice get created then the admin can view the created invoice by clicking on the “Invoices” button.
Therefore, the admin can download the invoice in form of PDF by clicking on the “View” button, then the Print present on the top of invoice details.
Downloaded Invoice PDF
Design Invoice PDF Template – Seller End
The sellers can click on the “Invoice PDF Template” button to design a custom template for invoice.
After clicking on the “Invoice PDF Template” button the sellers need to fill the following fields to create a custom template for invoice PDF.
- Status – The seller can set the status of the respective template as enable or disable.
- Template Name – Here, the seller needs to enter the name for the template.
- Page Size – Select the page size for the invoice PDF.
- Orientation – The seller can choose from the given list of orientations, i.e. Portrait or Landscape.
- Extra CSS – If need be, an extra CSS can be added against this field.
The sellers can even use the drag and drop method for designing a custom PDF template.
Once, the custom invoice template is created by the seller then it will appear under the “PDF Templates” option to the admin while configuring the module. The admin can view the created pdf templates (including seller created templates) and can select it for the invoice.
This module even allows the sellers to add the company logo to the custom PDF and the seller can even change the background color and font size of the custom templates.
Customer Workflow – Download the Custom PDF Template
The customers can place the sellers order like other orders. The customers can add the seller order to the cart then need to click on the checkout. After that, the customer need to select the shipping address and shipping method.
Once, the customer select the shipping method then the customer needs to select the payment method after that the customer can click on the “Place Order” button to place the order. Once, the order is placed then the customer will get the order number for the same as shown: –
The customers can navigate to the order history of a particular order and check if the invoice has been generated. If the invoice is generated then the customer can download the custom invoice in pdf format.
For the same tap on the Print Invoice link.
The invoice pdf will be downloaded and you can see the details within the same. Here, you can see that the SKU barcode is also added in the invoice pdf.
Seller Order Management
The seller can click on the My Orders History to view the order details.
After that, the seller can click on the “View Order” button to view the order details.
Now, the seller can click on the “Invoice” button to generate the invoice for this order.
For printing the invoice the seller can click on the “Invoices” tab next to the “Items Ordered” tab then tap on view link and then can click on the “Print Invoice” button.
Download Seller Custom Invoice PDF
Here, the barcode for the SKU of the product is also added within the pdf invoice.
That’s all for the Magento 2 Multi Seller Invoice PDF Templates. If you still face any issue, feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at HelpDesk Support.
Current Product Version - 5.0.3
Supported Framework Version - Magento 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x,2.3.x, 2.4.x