Since the world is changing rapidly, in order to succeed, you need to be efficient innovative, and highly productive regardless of whatever industry you deal in.
Thus, implementing new tools/advancements in your work environment can help you get more things done in less time, save money, and increase your business’s productivity and revenue.
Keeping the above scenario in mind, we are here to introduce you to our Odoo POS Divine Theme. This module lets your POS look even more attractive and pleasing to the user. The theme serves you all-purpose from its creative outlook to the easy navigation for the best user experience.
Moreover, using this module, the POS cart can be managed effortlessly like: user can open or close/hide the cart anytime while placing an order. Also, you can see the product’s information in detail, like the Product’s sales price, Cost price, Internal reference, Barcode, Remaining stock, and much more.
1. The Odoo POS Divine module renders a new look and feel to the POS. It also adds new functionalities to attract more traffic to your POS.
2. You can apply some preset discounts on orders on POS.
3. Also, you can create & give a custom discount on the spot for any order if required.
4. Additionally, the theme’s color can be changed & applied as per the preferences.
5. The cashier can see the product’s image in a bigger view.
6. You can see the product in the list view.
7. Moreover, POS users can open or close/hide the cart anytime while placing an order.
8. Using a given slider feature, you can disclose and hide the options on the POS screen.
9. Also, the cashier can see the product’s information in detail, like the Product’s sales price, Cost price, Internal reference, Barcode, Remaining stock, and much more.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Divine module From the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_theme_divine”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_theme_divine”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Initially, log in to your Odoo database, & navigate to Point Of Sale.
2. Now, click on the ellipsis and navigate to the POS settings.
3. Under the POS Divine Theme heading, there are several options that you can enable or disable.
- Enable the POS theme to change the default POS user interface.
- Under the theme color, you can select the color of the theme as per your preference.
- By marking the check box, Keep Side Drawer Closed you can set it as closed.
- Maximum Orders Allowed in Order Selector, option will help you to set no. of orders to show on the queue on POS front-end.
- You can add the configured discounts for POS & moreover, can enable the custom discount.
4. Now, you can launch the POS session.
5. Here is the slide bar which you can open & close any time.
6. POS cashiers can open or close/hide the cart anytime while placing an order.
7. Additionally, the cart inside view has also been enhanced, you can increase and decrease the quantity of the product by the minus & plus button, and can also remove the orderline by the cross button. Moreover, for applying any discount click on the discount.
8. Here, all the configured discounts will appear & you can apply the discount on Orderline Or, on Entire o]Order. To apply a custom discount click on the given button for Custom Discount.
9. Here, write the percentage discount you want to apply for, and can also give a reason(Optional).
10. In this theme, the payment screen view has also been modified, the cart will be visible while payment as well. Clicking on the Add Payment button, can select the payment method & can proceed to validate.
11. This is how the POS order receipt ticket looks.
12. Click on ‘Customers’ to see the customer’s list. Click on View Details to see more information about any customer.
13. Using this theme, you can see the number of POS orders of customers & the special price list this customer has.
14. In this theme, the POS cashier can create a new Product from the POS front-end itself. Here, you can see more details about any products from the list.
15. More details are shown in using Divine theme, like Product’s sales price, Cost price, Internal reference, Barcode, Remaining stock, and much more.
16. On the top, as per setting only 3 orders are visible in the queue, and rest all the orders will be shown in the dropdown when you keep your mouse cursor on the Ellipsis.
17. On the other hand, the POS Restaurant/Bar user interface has also been enhanced. The table’s view is more impressive now, the no of seats on the table is also shown clearly. Can click on Customize pencil icon to edit any table.
18. Here are the options for editing or adding new tables.
19. All the enabled options will appear on the left side, & can be hidden & visible by clicking the Collapse Slider bar.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14