Offering a multi-currency option will grant your customers the facility of shopping in their favorite currency. Other than the base currency, we can add multiple currencies for customer’s convenience. Odoo POS Multi Currency Module enables POS users to accept payments in multiple currencies in POS stores. This plugin enables Multi-Currency & Select Multiple Currencies in the POS Configuration.
Such currencies will then appear at the POS for the customers. The Added Payment line will be according to the selected currency. Customers can make Payment in other currency also in the same Order.
- Odoo POS Multi Currency Module enables POS users to accept payments in multiple currencies in POS stores.
- Allow the POS user to configure as many as currencies to the store.
- Customers can select the currency of any country from the options listed in the POS.
- Allow customers to checkout and pay in their selected currency.
- The module allows you to manage the multi currency settings from the Odoo backend.
- The admin can enable or disable the plugin as per their wish.
- You can add multiple currencies options from the Odoo backend.
- The module allow customers to pay in their preferred currency in POS
- The customer can easily pay in their preferred currency on your POS store.
- This enables you to retain your customers and make more profits.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_payment_in_multi_currency’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_payment_in_multi_currency’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation has been completed, visit the Odoo POS app from the backend and open the POS session on your desktop. Here, select the settings option of a POS session.
- Therefore, visit the settings tab of POS and to make Multi Currency Payment in the Order, enable the Multi-Currency option as shown below.
- Now, you can add multiple currencies at your POS store by clicking on the ‘Multiple Currencies’ option.
- Therefore, select the currency from the drop down menu and click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Therefore, the Payment Line shows the Amount in the Selected Currency and also the Default Currency Amount.
- You will be able to accept payment in different currencies and place your customer’s order at POS.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V14, V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0