With this App, the products availability at a location can be searched through the zip code. Now, the customer can see if the product is available for shipping at a specific location or not.Merchant can assign different zip codes to various products according to their availability on the respective locations.
A feature of this app is that the zipcode can be activated or deactivated by the merchant and if any zipcode is deactivated by the merchant from the backend, the delivery on that particular zipcode will automatically become unavailable on the Store.
- Product availability through zip code search.
- Merchant adds Product Availability at specific location.
- Assignment of Zip code to products.
- Responsive Design for Portable Devices.
- Admin can upload the Product Zip codes CSV File .
- Admin can activate/deactivate already assigned zipcodes.
- Cross browser compatible.
- Easily configured and user friendly.
- Now admin can assign all added zip codes to new product by simply the checking the box from the configuration
- At the time of assigning zipcodes to the products , you can now select 100 result per pagecheck them all with select all button and choose the bulk action of ‘assign all zipcodes to marked products /all products ‘
- Clicking on the View button In front of the product from Assign zipcode section , you can select various rules as well for assigning the zipcodes.
- Checking Rule 1 will be : all the zipcodes will get assigned to your product.
- Checking Rule 2 will be : Blacklist some zipcodes ; Through this rule you can remove some of the zipcodes from your product.Clicking on this option you will get the option to upload CSV of those zipcodes you want to blacklist.
- Checking Rule 3 will be : Assign some zipcodes to the selected product .
Shopify Product Zipcode Validator App Installation and configuration.
On Landing Page you will find the “install” button. Enter the shop url where you want to install the app.
Configuring the Module
To configure this amazing app will take just a few seconds of yours. From here you can mention the url of your store for which you want to install the app ,also you can edit& rename the labels if you want as per your requirement . Once you are done, go ahead and add the countries.
Merchant adds the countries ,states ,cities and their zip codes of places where the products will be available. This section also shows listing of all the countries already added by the merchant along with ISO codes.
Clicking on View Button in front on each country,The merchant will get redirected to the page where he will get to add the zip codes.Also the list of added zipcodes can be viewed
Zip codes can be added via a CSV file if the data is in bulk.
The instruction and Country ISO codes can be downloaded from this section.
Special feature : A feature of this app is that the zipcode can be activated or deactivated by the merchant .And if any zipcode is deactivated by the merchant from the backend, the delivery on that particular zipcode will automatically become unavailable on the Store.
Merchant can assign different zip codes to various products according to their availability on the respective locations and can also view the already assigned zip codes from this section. Merchant can even upload the Product Zip codes CSV File to upload the zip codes in bulk.
Clicking on View button,the already assigned zip-codes can be viewed for that particular product.
How to Display “Product Zipcode Validator” on Product Description Page.!
You have to Copy the below given code and paste it to product.liquid template.
Follow the below screenshots to know the detailed procedure :
To get Product Zipcode Validator displayed on product description page for selected products,follow the below process :
- Click on Online Store .
- Go To Themes.
- Click on Customize Theme button on the top right.
- Select Edit HTML/CSS button from the Theme Option on Top Left.
- Select Product.liquid file from the Templates or Snippet where you want to show the link
Paste the code then click on save button to save the changes:
once you will enter your zipcode and click on Check button, the result will get displayed that whether the delivery of product is possible on the entered zipcode area or not.
And if yes then Add to Cart button will get enabled.
That was all about Shopify Product Zipcode Validator app.
Find the below link and credentials to use the demo of Shopify zipcode Validator :
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com