WooCommerce is a PHP based Open Source shopping cart platform. It is a plugin which is used with WordPress (the most popular CMS in the world).
Woocommerce development and release updates are automatically managed by the parent company behind the WordPress.
Woocommerce has a very solid community support and a huge number of community developers who are contributing their code to WooCommerce project
Webkul is also a proud GitHub contributor for WooCommerce
Why WooCommerce and what are the benefits?
The main advantage of WooCommerce is being super lightweight and easy to host on Shared and VPS hosting.
List of features included in WooCommerce platform:
- Sell different products – physical, digital, subscriptions, events appointments
- Superior content management as it is built on WordPress CMS
- Fully open source code to modify or customize anything
- REST API to manage everything from products to orders.
- Embed shortcodes for products, checkout and more on any page
- Categories, tags, attributes to quickly find the products
- Product ratings & reviews on the product page with ‘Verified Owner’ label
- Set price, stock, images for each product variation
- Import and export products and update information using CSV file
- Accept offline (COD, bank transfer) and online payments via PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Calculate real-time shipping rates based on customer location
- Geo-location supported for calculating local taxes and shipping costs
- Guest checkout for customers who don’t want to register
- One click refund management from the dashboard
- Inventory management to track stock levels with notifications
- Create shop managers to manage orders, view reports, other access
What Webkul is offering?
Webkul is having more than 9 years of experience in WooCommerce development. We have built more than 100s of plugins for WooCommerce and became an elite author in CodeCanyon community.
Our services include:
- Complete WooCommerce store setup
- WooCommerce template development and customization
- Custom extension development and customization
- Payment gateways and shipping methods development
- eCommerce multi-vendor marketplace development
- WooCommerce mobile app development
- PWA app and Headless WooCommerce development
- POS (Point of Sale) system and multi-channel integration
- Dropship stores and logistics integration
- Akeneo PIM Integration
Visit Webkul Store to see the complete list of plugins – https://store.webkul.com/Wordpress-Plugins/WooCommerce.html
Here are some of the plugins for WooCommerce platform developed by Webkul:
Here are some of our clientele who are using WooCommerce products and solutions: