Manage Customer Reviews on the Product with Odoo Website Product Review After Purchase!
In terms of driving sales for your Odoo products, reviews are quite important. Customers are constantly on the lookout for positive product reviews that will assist them in locating the ideal product on the website.
The review primarily informs buyers about the product’s quality and durability, among other factors. Customers’ ratings and reviews provide a sense of security and boost trust in your items.
Odoo Website Product Review After Purchase enables the customers to rate and review products on the Odoo Website. The number of reviews displayed on a product page can be changed by the Odoo administrator.
Customers who leave positive reviews generate a lot of traffic, which leads to more sales and profits.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The module allows the customers to provide star ratings and reviews of the products on the Odoo website.
- You can set the number of reviews to be displayed on the product page.
- The shop page shows the average star rating of each product both in GridView and ListView.
- The customers can see the ratings of a product on the respective product page on the Odoo website.
- The customers can also write a review of the product on the product page.
- Customers’ feedback can also be viewed on the product page.
- The customers can also vote the feedback (reviews) as favorable or unfavorable reviews by clicking on thumbs up or thumbs down respectively.
- The Odoo admin can set the reviews to get auto-published on the Odoo website or publish them manually.
- You can easily approve or disapprove the customer reviews from being published on the Odoo website’s frontend.
- You can even delete the customers’ reviews as per your wish.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘review_after_purchase’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘review_after_purchase’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Website’ modules.
- Now, go to the ‘Webkul Website Addons’. Here, click on the ‘Configuration’ next to ‘Website: Product Review After Purchase’.
- Here, the user can configure the product review after purchase settings as per requirement.
- Now, go to the ‘Settings’. Here, go to the Templates under the Technical menu.
- Create the Email Template for the product review after Purchase.
- User can also check the Product Review from the backend under the Customer’s Review tab on the product page.
- Customer can review the product on the website product page.
- Customer can check all reviews of each product.
ALSO, REFER THE USER GUIDES OF OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11