NOTE: This guide describes the configuration of Odoo Website Review Your Purchases. To understand the flow of the base module, kindly refer to the User Guide of Odoo Website Product Review.
Add creditability with Odoo Website Review Your Purchases!
Presently, everyone wants to buy creditable products. The study by MOZ revealed that reviews impact 67.7% of respondents purchasing decisions.
Hence, facilitating customers to rate and review their purchases on the Odoo website is a feasible option. For this, we created Odoo Website Review Your Purchases. Moreover, this module permits customers to appreciate the products.
The Odoo app further allows customers to give star ratings and add a description for the same according to their experience. Also, the Odoo admin can publish or unpublish the reviews from the Odoo website at their convenience.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
NOTE: Odoo Website Review Your Purchases works in conjunction with the following module:
First, you must install this module for the Odoo Website Review Your Purchases to work correctly.
- The Odoo app allows customers to add star ratings and reviews of purchased products on the Odoo website.
- Customers can also view all their purchased items in their account section.
- The Odoo admin can also publish and unpublish the rate and reviews added by the customers.
- After adding a rating, the product will move from the ‘Review Your Purchase’ page.
- The module only shows delivered and paid products on the ‘Review Your Purchase’ page.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_review_purchases.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_review_purchases.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s jump to the configuration of the Odoo Website Review Your Purchases.
1. After installing, move to the Odoo website Homepage and open ‘My Account.’
2. In addition, the page will look as shown if you don’t have any product to review.
3. After products’ delivery and payment, they will appear on the Review Your Purchases page.
4. Click on the product and add your review about the product. Once done, click the ‘Add Review’ button.
5. You can also view the number of reviews and average ratings on the ‘Shop’ page of the Odoo Website.
6. Click on any reviewed product to view the review and average ratings. Moreover, you can see them in the ‘Pie, Doughnut, Bar, and Horizontal Bar’ format.
7. Go to ‘Sales> Products> Product Reviews’ to view all product ratings in the Odoo backend.
8. On the review detail page, you can unpublish the review from the ‘Unpublish on Website’ and view the likes and dislikes of the ratings.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Website Hidden Product
- Website Social Wall Feed
- Odoo Affiliate Testimonial Extension
- Odoo Affiliate FAQs Extension
- Website Auto Hide Out Of Stock Products
- Odoo Spin And Win
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15, 14