Boost your campaigns with Odoo SendinBlue Connector!
To continuously engage users to your website and increase traffic, you are required to provide accurate information. Also, having and keeping the correct information and sending it at the right time is very vital for the growth of your business.
Hence, to send accurate information to customers, you need a robust emailing system that can make your work efficient.
Odoo SendinBlue Connector does the work for you. The module enables you to connect your SendinBlue account to Odoo. Further, the module facilitates you to sync SendinBlue account data in real time with Odoo and keep it up-to-date. Moreover, the module automatically syncs your Odoo Contacts’ emails into your SendinBlue account to save time and resources.
- Odoo SendinBlue Connector enables you to automatically sync your data with your SendinBlue account.
- Admin can sync contact lists, campaigns, folders, senders, and templates with the SendinBlue account.
- It allows you to keep every information updated in real-time and avoid the need to update it manually.
- Send updated information to customers via mail in Odoo.
- In addition, create a campaign using SendinBlue templates.
- From the Odoo backend, you can get the statistics of campaigns and audiences.
- Also, from the backend, you can analyze the stats of the mail campaigns.
- Manage SendinBlue connection from the Odoo backend.
- Further, the module lets you track the links from the backend.
- From the Odoo backend, blacklist the email address. Restricted email ids will not get mail via email marketing.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_sendinblue_connector.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_sendinblue_connectorl.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, Log in to your Odoo backend and locate the ‘SendinBlue Connection’ present under ‘SendinBlue Connector’ and click ‘Create.’
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Now, enter the details like the Account name and API Key. Then enable the Active button. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button. Moreover, from the below-listed ‘Attribute Mapping, Contacts, Lists, Folders, Senders, and Email Campaigns’ tab, you can import and export data between Odoo and SendinBlue.
3. After that, go to ‘Configuration> Settings’ and enable the options by checking the box next to them. If you enable ‘Dedicated Server,’ you need to configure it separately.
4. Once configured, go to ‘Configuration> Campaign Stages>Create’ to create a campaign stage.
5. Under configuration, open ‘Campaign Tags> Create’ by entering the name and ‘Save’ the tag for use in the campaign.
6. Now, open ‘Link Tracker’ to view all the data of tracked redirect links.
7. Under the ‘Blacklisted Email Address’ option, you can view the list of all the blacklisted email addresses.
8. After that, click the ‘Mailings’ menu to view every campaign mail. Then click the ‘Create’ button.
9. On the new page, select the ‘Mail body Template, enter the subject, Recipients, and Select Mailing lists.’
10. Now, go to the ‘A/B Tests’ tab, enable it by checking the box next to ‘Allow A/B Testing’, and provide the required details.
11. Move to the ‘Settings’ tab and configure the details as per requirement.
12. Now, click the ‘Save’ button.
12.1. After saving, click the ‘Send’ button, which will show a confirmation popup before sending a mail.
12.2. On clicking the ‘Schedule’ button, a popup will appear on the screen, asking for the date to schedule the mail.
CREATING MAILING LIST
13. Move to the ‘Mailing Lists> Mailing Lists> Create,’ Provide a name and click the save button.
14. Now, create Mailing List Contact by following the path ‘Mailing Lists> Mailing List Contacts> Create,’ enter the details, and click the ‘Save’ button. Also, on the Mailing List Contacts, you can view the list of all the contacts.
15. Now, Open the ‘Campaigns’ menu. Here, you can see all the created campaigns, click on ‘Create’ and enter ‘Campaign Name, Responsible, and Tags,’ and click ‘Add.’
16. Now, open the ‘Reporting’ menu to view all mailing details of campaigns and sent mail.
17. Lastly, follow the path ‘SendinBlue Connector> Mapping’ and open any of the product or other mappings. Further, you can view the mapping details by clicking on them.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo QuickBooks Online Connector
- Virtuemart Odoo Connector
- Odoo Neo4j Connector
- Odoo Xero Connector
- Multichannel Amazon Saas Connector
- Odoo Multi Accounting Zoho Solution
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14