Provide Customised Products to Your Customers with Odoo Marketplace Custom Options!
Every individual has their own choices and preferences when it comes to shopping for any product, everyone wants to pay for the product which fulfills their requirement.
When customers have multiple available options in the product, it becomes easy for them to buy the product of their choice. It helps you to build a strong relationship with the customers as it lets you build trust for your customers that they will get their desired product in your store.
If you are using Odoo Marketplace then You can use Odoo Marketplace Custom Options to offer a variety of product variations that aren’t based on attributes. As a result, the buyer can simply select the option that they want to purchase. It allows you to manage your Odoo Marketplace’s customized products.
Unlike variants in Odoo, the stock is not managed for these custom options. Sellers can Set appropriate input methods such as the dropdown menu, radio button, enter time, date text or upload a file to add a custom option in an order line.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- The module allows you and your sellers to create product customization options without the need of making variants in Odoo.
- Sellers can make custom options only for the products they own in the Odoo marketplace.
- The customers can choose from the associated custom options on the Odoo Marketplace to order the desired choice of the product.
- The chosen custom options are added to the order and can be viewed by admin/seller in the Odoo backend.
- Provide custom options for a product instead of using attributes.
- It allows to maintain inventory for a single product and not for individual variants.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_custom_options’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘marketplace_custom_options’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Seller Dashboard’.
- Now, go to the Products under the Products Tab.
- Open the Product Page and add Custom Options to the Product.
- Add Title, Input Type, add Option Values to the Product Custom Options.
- Product Page of the Marketplace Seller.
- Seller can Create the Custom Options for his/her own Products.
- Customers can select the custom options as per their requirements.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11