Improved internal searches on any website is a great way to let the visitor’s stay on the website. Introducing Odoo Marketplace Product Tags; the module allows admin to create tags so that sellers can assign tags to their products.
The product tags help out the customers to easily search the things they are really looking for. It makes them stay for a longer time in the marketplace.
You can also set special font styles to the tag to highlight it. Assign keyword related tags to the products so that your customers can easily have a look at your product.
- Describe your products using tag keywords
- Create Product Tags for Marketplace
- Set the font style for the tags
- Sellers can select multiple tags for their products
- Manage the limit of the tags count to display on the website
- Users can filter products by selecting tags
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_product_tags’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_product_tags’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo Database;
2) To configure Odoo Marketplace Product Tags; go to website module>> Webkul Website Addons
3) Make sure that “Is installed” checkbox in front of Website: Product Tags is right checked
4) Now, click on “Configuration“; Here, you can set the limit of tags for a website
5) Go to the Seller Dashboard module>> Under the “Configuration” tab click on “Tags” menu;
6) Click on the create button to create tags; you or the seller can set Special font Style and associate products to the tag;
7) Go to any product; under e-commerce tab, you/seller can assign multiple tags to a product
8) Now, log in as a customer to the website and click on any tag to filter out products on the basis of the selected tags
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11