Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Live Chat, communicate effectively with customers.
Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Live Chat- Most of the time, buyers have many questions related to products and want quick answers so they can buy the product as soon as possible.
Above all, they need live chat support, with whom they can ask their queries and get relevant answers about the products.
Similarly, they need a solution that will let them directly chat with support staff that answers all your queries. Additionally, you can chat with multiple customers at a time or vice versa and provide information to customers.
Certainly, Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Live Chat lets buyers chat with sellers directly and is the module you require. Moreover, they can have all their questions/queries answered by the seller.
now. Find out More
Further, admins can create multiple live chat users and assign different categories or products to them and the customers can use the live chat and communicate with the seller conveniently.
Note: Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Live Chat Module works in conjunction with the Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
- Let customers communicate with the sellers on live chat.
- Customers can directly contact sellers for any query or feedback.
- Customers can contact sellers from the product page or seller profile.
- From the front end, customers can check all the message threads from each seller.
- Sellers and customers can send emoticons in live chats.
- Customers and sellers both can communicate with multiple users at a time.
- Both Frontend and backend have multiple chat widgets.
- For each message in the conversation, the customer will receive a notification in the same tab.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_livechat.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_livechat.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. On the ‘store’ page of the website, the users will see the seller profile with the ‘Chat Now’ button below the seller’s name.
2. On clicking the sellers’ names, you will see their profile and all the products they sell.
3. In the backend, when a customers message the seller, a popup chat box will open up.
4. In the backend, go to your website, and in the ‘Live Chat,’ click the ‘Edit’ button and click the ‘Add’ button.
5. In the popup, choose an existing user and click ‘Select’ to add the seller in the live chat.
6. Likewise, after adding the sellers, click the ‘Save’ button.
7. Once you add sellers in the live chat, they will see the messages in the backend, as shown in the image.
OTHER MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Sub Accounts
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Auction
- Marketplace Shipping Per Product
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Stripe Connect
- Marketplace Customized Bundle Products
- Odoo Marketplace Favourite Seller
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Badges
- Marketplace Product Image Watermarker
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Amenities
- Odoo Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment Acquirer
- Marketplace Digital Products
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12