With the help of the Product Size Chart, the product size chart allows the admin to easily create their products. That can be referenced by the customers to identify their accurate size. This extension will definitely be a help to the customers as they can easily check their fit so that they can accordingly select their product size and can place the order.
- The admin can create product size charts for their products.
- Create multiple numbers of size charts without any restrictions.
- Select size charts product-wise.
- Upload images along with the size chart.
- The customer will see the size chart on the product page.
- This module increases the customer satisfaction.
- The admin can create new templates, delete and edit the old ones.
- Size Chart Module supports jpg, .png, .jpeg as image formats.
Shopware gives two ways to install the plugin to the server.
- Using Command
- Manual installation
Customers will get a zip folder, then they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The customer has Copy the folder WebkulSc to custom/plugins directory of Shopware6. As shown in the below image:
Now open the Shopware6 application in the Terminal.
Run this command to refresh the plugin –
Go to your Shopware installation Root directory and run this command to install then activate the plugin –
./bin/console plugin:install --activate WebkulSc
To clear the cache run this command –
Now refresh the administration.
After that, visit administration Setting->System->Plugins, the Size Chart will be listed there.
- Upload the zip file of the plugin.
- Go to your Shopware6 installation backend panel then navigate to Setting -> System -> Plugins after that, you can find all the installed plugin in it.
Click on the Plugin. For installing the plugin, the user can click on the Upload Plugin button. The user can upload the plugin zip(WebkulSc) here.
Further, in the newly added plugin, two actions can be performed which are: Install and Delete. The admin will install the plugin by clicking on the Install option in the dropdown.
Later Installation, you have to click on the activate button.
After, you can see the size chart option will visible on the menu.
For first-time users, this section will be as blank. You can add any number of size charts, edit and delete them as per your need.
To add, click on the Add Size chart button.
When you click on the Add Size button another page opens up as shown below in the snapshot.
Here the admin will enter –
- Sizechart Name– The name for the Size chart should always be unique
- Sizechart Code – To uniquely identify the size chart.
- Display image – upload the image for display.
- Sizechart Options – enter the options separated by a comma.
After this, the admin will click the “Create Options” to enter the options and the corresponding values.
You can also add multiple numbers of options or delete them as per your needs.
Lastly, click the save button on the top right-hand side to save the configuration.
Shopware Product Size Chart
The admin will navigate to Catalog -> Products. Here the admin will be able to add the size chart to a new product or an existing product.
To add in the existing product, edit the product.
You will click on the Size Chart button.
In the Sizechart options, select the name and apply for this product and then click the save button to save the configuration.
On the customer view, a customer can see the “SizeChart” button on the product page as per the below snapshot.
Tapping the “SizeChart” button will bring the pop-up showing the size chart for the product.
This was all about the Shopware6 Size Chart. I hope you must have the got the idea of our module. Thanks for taking the time in reading this blog. And also, please doesn’t forget to share your feedback and suggestions under the comment box given below.
Moreover, If you have any queries or suggestions, then feel free to add a ticket at our HelpDesk system.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0.
Supported Framework Version - Shopware 6.1.1