Now you can integrate UV Help Desk App for Shopify with which you can let your buyers visiting your eCommerce store raise a ticket for their concern like a help desk system. And you can send them replies for the same and much more.
Features of Customer Service App for Shopify
- A very well-managed and categorized helpdesk system for both Merchant and buyers.
- Merchant and buyers can communicate directly.
- Registered customers/buyers will be able to create Tickets.
- Buyers can raise tickets related to any concern and admin can reply to those tickets.
- Customers/buyers will be having their own Ticket Panel once they’re registered to your Store
- Merchant will be able to manage all their customer’s enquires from both places Shopify Store Back Office and UVdesk Ticket View List.
- The admin can view the history of tickets.
- Both admin and buyers/customers get notified of the new query and new reply respectively.
Installation of Help Desk App for Shopify
To install Help Desk for Shopify from your Shopify Store instructions are drafted below:
- Login to your Shopify admin panel.
- Now, type UVdesk in the Search bar and click on Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk or you can find our app in the “customer service” category.
- Click here to Add an app.
- Click on Add app option to install the Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk.
- Click on “Install app” and after that your Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk will install.
- Once Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk is installed, it will show in the Installed Apps list.
Now Setup your helpdesk with the Shopify dashboard click on this Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk app:
You can connect your Shopify account with an existing UVdesk helpdesk or can create a new UVdesk helpdesk.
How to get Uvdesk API??
In order to use this add-on, the admin needs to have the UVdesk access token, please visit this link and log in to your UVdesk account. In case you don’t have a UVdesk account, you can create a free account as well.
Headless solution ? Read More
Step 1: Here the user needs to enter a valid email id and click on “Get Started”.
Step 2: Once the user enters their email ID, an OTP will be generated and sent to them. They must then input the received OTP and proceed to click on the “Verify OTP” button.
Step 3: In this scenario, the user is required to input their email address, name, phone number, organization, and subdomain. After providing these details, they can proceed by clicking the “Signup” button.
Step 4: Once the user completes the sign-up process, they will receive an email to set their password.
After successfully setting a new password, the user can conveniently access their account by using their registered email and the newly created password.
Step 5 – Go to UVdesk Dashboard
Once your UVdesk account has been created you’ll be redirected to the UVdesk dashboard. Please go to the Profile option.
Step 6 – Create a New Token
Then, go to API Access Tokens and click the New Token button.
Enter any name for the token and click Save Token, it will generate Token Key.
Copy and paste the Token Key into the Shopify module configuration.
To add your new Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk here with writing: company name, domain name, and owner details like first name, last name, email, and contact number.
To connect with existing Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk you can enter the details of your existing helpdesk like domain and API key.
After clicking on Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk installed it will show Webkul Helpdesk Support‑UVdesk/Dashboard.
PAGES – UVdesk Admin End
In this section, you’ll get 4 options – Dashboard, Tickets, Create Ticket, and Onboarding Guide.
Here, the Shopify admin will get two buttons: Continue to Dashboard and Visit Knowledgebase.
Continue to Dashboard(Admin Dashboard):
If the admin wants to manage all tickets from the UVdesk panel then click on continue to Dashboard. This will redirect you to the UVdesk member panel.
An email for setting up the password should receive on the registered email id(Shopify admin email id). The admin can set up the password and log in to the UVdesk member panel.
Visit Knowledgebase (Customer Dashboard):
This link will redirect to the FAQ/Knowledgebase panel for your customer. You can manage and configure the knowledgebase with the help of this guide – How to create Knowledgebase?
2. Ticket Lists
You’ll get all the Tickets in this section from where you can manage to View the Tickets/Ticket List from the admin panel.
- For opening the Ticket, Click on #Ticket Id.
3. Create Ticket – Admin End
4. Onboarding Guide
Using this option admin can check the guidelines to update the theme for your app.
Configuration for Shopify Front End Display
To integrate this app block, please follow the instructions as provided below:
- Go to the store’s admin panel, and navigate to Sales Channels > Online Store.
- Select the theme in which you want to include the app block.
- Click on customize to open the theme editor where can make changes to your store’s themes. You can manage your sections and preview the content accordingly.
- Next, select the page where you would like to include the app block step, and add a new section to your page by clicking on the Add Section button.
From the list of available sections, search or select the Create Ticket section to add it to your page. You can re-position this section in different parts of your page as per your requirements.
Note: Firstly you have to install Dawn theme to add any section for your store view. Rightnow we have only Dawn theme live to add a section.
There is other option to add a new section to your page by clicking on Online Store>Pages.
Then click on Add Page button and create a title to add a section.
- Click on the Save button to add a section.
- Then go to Online Store>Navigation>Main menu to navigate the section in store view.
By selecting Add menu item you can enter the name and Link for that section.
- Name: The admin can enter the name that they want to show on the store view.
- Link: The admin needs to select the page you have created for Create Ticket page.
After clicking on Add button you can view the section in your menu list as shown below:
After clicking on the Save menu button go to the Online Store>Themes>Customize and Add section of Create Ticket.
The section Create Ticket will add to your online store as shown below image:
Workflow of Help Desk Plugin for Shopify
- After Installation from your Shopify Store, Your account will be automatically created on UVdesk.
- You’ll receive two emails one for your registration on UVdesk, and another for setting up your UVdesk password.
Front End of UVdesk for Shopify
By clicking on the login icon your customer will get 3 options:
Login (if the customer is already registered), Forgot your password (if the customer has an account but forgot the password), Create account (If the customer isn’t having an account with your store).
- Customers can choose the option based on their needs.
- After login in, your customer will get a create ticket option.
Support for UVdesk for Shopify
Go through this link to check the Demo: