Prestashop USPS Shipping module- Prestashop USPS shipping module is providing new shipping methods i.e. United States Postal Service for Customers. USPS methods can be used by US based stores only.USPS methods is available for both US based as well as international customers.
- A new shipping methods are added to the store.
- Calculates cost for USPS Shipping Methods on the basis of USPS configuration details entered by admin.
- Shipping methods are available for U.S. based stores only.
- Shipping methods are available for domestic as well as international buyers.
- Admin can set packaging size of the product.
- The admin can set packaging container shape of the product.
- Admin can enable/disable the machinable.
- The Admin can set default length,width,height and girth of the product packaging.
- Admin can set the default weight of the product
- Add cache system for improving module performance.
- Support More USPS shipping methods(77 usps methods).
- Remove country restriction(Now admin can ship their product all over world).
- Improve file structure and database structure.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Add new dimension variable “Girth” for calculating more efficient shipping rate.
- Separate packaging size and container type for domestic and international shipping.
- Admin can add handling charge in USPS shipping.
- Added two new First class USPS shipping methods
After successful installation of the module, admin has to configure the module.
Default values are set during installation of this module, admin can change it accordingly.
To get the USPS user ID admin has to register at https://registration.shippingapis.com/ and will receive the User Id via mail.
Note:- The package dimension provided during configuration is default dimension. If any product has its own dimension then the package dimension will be same as product dimension otherwise the package dimension will be same as default dimension.
After successful installation, list of domestic and international USPS shipping methods will be added to the carriers list.
Go to shipping->carriers
Now on purchase of any product, buyer will find the USPS Shipping methods with their cost calculated through the admin USPS Configuration Details.
Admin can view the name of the USPS shipping carrier with their shipping rate in order page.
This is how admin can add USPS shipping methods to their store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x