Boost sales by letting customers quickly order the products in bulk with Prestashop Quick Order. Customers can search for the products by name or unique identification number and add them to the cart. Bulk-add products to the cart by uploading a CSV/excel file.
Note: Prestashop Quick Order module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
Features of Prestashop Quick Order
- Customers can search for products using references or names and add them to the cart.
- Allow customers to add multiple products to the cart via CSV/excel file.
- Show a quick order link in the header, footer, on left column, and right column of the page.
- Allow customers to add customizable products for quick orders.
- Enable/disable the column which you do not want to display on the quick order page.
- Remove all added products from the cart in a single click.
- Allow displaying all combinations of products or only default combinations.
- Show the total selected products for quick order in the quick order table.
- Set the number of rows to display on the quick order page by default.
- Configure the parameters (ISBN code, EAN-13 or JAN barcode, UPC barcode, Reference, and Product ID) that can be used to search products in the quick order table.
- Select which unique identification number will be shown to the customer in the quick order table.
- Display filter groups like new products, best-selling, discounted products, and category products to add to the quick order list in one click.
- Provide a column for combination reference in the CSV/excel file.
- Set the quick order page URL.
- Display add to cart button for adding the product of each row separately in the cart.
- Restrict the use of quick order feature by customer group.
- Exclude products and categories for not displaying in the quick order list.
- Choose to add a default or all combinations for quick order when the column for combination reference is not available or there is no value for the product.
- Skip the product or add the one with minimal quantity if the product quantity is zero in the CSV file.
- Prestashop Quick Order is MultiShop compatible.
How to Install Prestashop Quick Order
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Prestashop Quick Order Configuration
After the successful installation of the module, you need to configure it. The module configuration consists of seven sections:
- Advance filters
- Group restriction
- CSV/ Excel
- Display cart clear button: Enable to display clear cart button on quick order page.
- Display all combinations: Enable to display all the product combinations on the quick order page and if disabled only one combination will be displayed.
- Allow customizable product for quick order: If enabled, then the customers can also add customizable products to the quick order table.
- Display total selected products for quick order: Enable to display the total number of selected products.
- Default number of rows: Set the number of rows that will display in the quick order table by default after opening the quick order page.
- Number of rows to add: On clicking the “Add more rows” button, the specified number of rows will add in the quick order table.
- Select item unique identification: Choose Unique identification parameters (product reference, product ID, UPC barcode, ISBN, EAN-13, or JAN barcode) that will be used for searching the products on the quick order page.
- Display unique identification: The selected identification parameter will display in product reference field on the quick order page.
A new tab “Quick order” gets available in the customer account.
After clicking on the Quick order tab the customer will redirect on the below mentioned page.
Prestashop Company ? Find out More
As set from the back office, 5 rows and the total selected products will display in the quick order table.
Under the display tab, the admin can enable the columns which he does not want to display on the quick order page.
In the advanced filter tab, the admin can configure and allow the users to add multiple products in one click by enabling the filter groups.
- A number of products: Enter the number of products to be displayed from the selected groups.
- Filter groups: Select the groups you want to display on the quick order page. On selecting these groups allowed number of products will be added to the quick order page.
All the product filters will display on the front end as configured from the back office.
The products will be added to the quick order table after selecting the filter displayed on the front end.
- Display quick order link in left column: Display the quick order links in the left column under the filter column.
- Display quick order link in right column: Display the quick order links in the right column under the filter column (if configured by the admin from the theme).
Under the group restriction, the admin can restrict the use of the quick order feature by customer group.
Category / Product
In the category/product tab, the admin can exclude the products that he do not want to display on the quick order tab.
As configured from the backoffice the products belong to the “clothes” category, and both above-mentioned products will not display on the quick order page.
CSV / Excel
- Enable CSV file option: Enable to allow customers to upload the CSV file for adding products in bulk on the quick order page.
- Enable excel file option: Enable to allow the customers to upload the excel file for adding products in bulk on the quick order page.
- Add column for combination reference: Enable to display the combination reference column in the file.
- Behaviour when column for combination reference is not available or has no value: Choose the behaviour when the combination reference column is not available.
- Behaviour when product quantity is 0 in csv/excel file: Choose the behaviour when a customer enters the quantity of product as 0 in the CSV/excel file.
Customers can click on the ‘GET DIRECTIONS’ button on the quick order page to view the steps for importing multiple products using a file.
If the admin has enabled “Add column for combination reference”, then the column for combination reference will be available in a file.
Add column for combination reference is disabled
If the combination reference column is not available or there is no value mentioned for a product, then only default combinations will add in the quick order table as selected by the admin from the back office.
If the admin has selected “Add all combinations”
All the combinations will add in the quick order table if the csv/excel file does not have any value in the combination reference column.
After clicking on create cart button, all the products will add to the cart.
On clicking the link or tab, the customers redirect to the quick order page.
Behaviour when product quantity is 0 in file
If selected skip product, then the product with 0 quantity in file will not add for quick order.
This was all about Prestashop Quick Order Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Would you like another Prestashop extension that consolidates all the checkout process in one page? If yes, then do checkout the blog.
Current Product Version - 5.0.1
Supported Framework Version - 8.x.x, 1.7.x.x