Boost sales by letting customers quickly order the products in bulk with Prestashop Quick Order. Customers can search for the products by name or unique identification number and add them to the cart. Bulk add products to the cart by uploading a CSV file.
Prestashop Quick Order module is compatible with PrestaShop version 8.x.x.
Features of Prestashop Quick Order
- Customers can search for products using reference or name and add them to the cart.
- Allow customers to add multiple products to the cart via CSV file.
- Show quick order link in the header navigation bar.
- Allow customers to add customizable products for quick order.
- A new column displaying the stock is added to the quick order table.
- Show the total selected products for quick order in the quick order table.
- Configure the parameters (ISBN code, EAN-13 or JAN barcode, UPC barcode, Reference, and Product ID) that can be used to search products in quick order table.
- Select which unique identification number will be shown to the customer in the quick order table.
- Provide a column for combination reference in the CSV file.
- Choose to add a default or all combinations for quick order when the column for combinatinon reference is not available or there is no value for the product.
- Skip the product or add the one with minimal quantity if the product quantity is zero in the CSV file.
- Prestashop Quick Order is MultiShop compatible.
How to Install Prestashop Quick Order
- Firstly, go to the module manager in the back office and click on ‘upload a module’.
- After that, drag and drop the module file or select the file from the system.
- In this way, the module installation will be successful.
Prestashop Quick Order Configuration
After the successful installation of the module, you need to configure it. The module configuration consists of two sections:
- Display quick order link: Enable this field to show a quick order link in the header navigation bar.
- Allow customizable product for quick order: If enabled, then the customers can also add customizable products to the quick order table.
- Display stock in quick order table: The option lets you show a column for stock in the quick order table.
- Default number of rows: Set the number of rows that will display in the quick order table by default after opening the quick order page.
- Number of rows to add: On clicking the “Add more rows” button, the specified number of rows will add in the quick order table.
- Select item unique identification: Choose Unique identification parameters (product reference, product ID, UPC barcode, ISBN, EAN-13, or JAN barcode) that will be used for searching the products on the quick order page.
- Display unique identification: The selected identification parameter will display in product reference field on the quick order page.
Front End Workflow
As enabled from the back office, a quick order link will display in the header navigation bar. Also, a new tab “Quick order” gets available in the customer account.
On clicking the link or tab, the customers redirect to the quick order page.
Prestashop Company ? Read More
As set from the back office, 5 rows and total selected products will display in the quick order table.
A customer can search for the products by entering a unique identification number or product name.
On typing the initial letters, the product suggestion will appear and the customers can select the product they want to add for quick order. Once added, the product information like available stock, price, and product image will be visible to the customer.
On clicking the “Add more rows” button, two more rows will add in the quick order table.
Customers can view the total products selected in the quick order table.
In this way, the customer can add products one by one on the quick order page.
The module also allows the customers to add multiple products for the quick order by uploading a CSV file.
Front End View
Once enabled, an option to upload a CSV file for quick order creation gets available on the quick order page.
Customers can click on the ‘GET DIRECTIONS’ button on the quick order page to view the steps for importing multiple products using a CSV file.
If the admin has enabled “Add column for combination reference”, then the column for combination reference will be available in a CSV file.
Add column for combination reference is disabled
If the combination reference column is not available or there is no value mentioned for a product, then all the combinations will add in the quick order table as selected by the admin from the back office.
If the admin has selected “Add only default combination”
Behavior when product quantity is 0 in CSV
If selected skip product, then the product with 0 quantity in a CSV file will not add for quick order.
If the admin has selected “Add product with product’s minimal quantity, then product with minimal quantity will add to the quick order table.
Customers can also generate CSV file from their already placed orders from “Order details” page.
This was all about Prestashop Quick Order Module. I hope this document will help you in checking the functionality of the module in a better way.
Also, do let us know about your views in the comments.
Would you like another Prestashop extension that consolidates all the checkout process in one page? If yes, then do checkout the blog.
Current Product Version - 4.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x