In eCommerce, it all boils down to sales that you are making on your store. And, to achieve that merchants employ various strategies in order to shorten the gap between expenditure & revenue. Checkout is one such stage where merchants are successful in taking their customers but can not convert. The particular phenomenon is “Cart Abandonment”. And, this affects most of the merchants running eCommerce store all around the world. Usually, the improvement in checkout tends to decrease the cart abandonment rate. That’s why we are here with a feature that can help your customers to go through the order process as quickly as possible. The module is none other than Prestashop Quick Order.
The module provides a separate page for quick ordering of products on the store. On that page, customers can either choose to search products using their product identification codes or else upload a CSV file. Using a CSV file, multiple product data will become available in the quick order form in order to quickly place the order in one go.
Check the overview of the plugin in the video mentioned-below –
Features of the Prestashop Quick Order module
- Enable or disable the link for quick order in the header navigation bar.
- Customer can add multiple products to a cart with a single click.
- Allow or restrict customer to upload products via CSV file to the cart.
- Customer can easily add products to the cart using a CSV file.
- Customer can click on the GET DIRECTIONS button on the quick order page to get instructions to import multiple products using a CSV file.
- Set the number of rows to display on the “quick order” page.
- Enter the number of rows to add on the “quick order” page with each click.
- Choose single or multiple Unique identification parameters(product reference, product ID, product UPC barcode, product ISBN, EAN-13 or JAN barcode) to identify products on the quick order page uploaded via CSV file.
- Select which unique identification number will be shown to the customer.
- Customer can view the total price of each product on the quick order page based on quantity.
- Customers can also generate CSV file for their already created orders.
How to install the Prestashop Quick Order module
How to configure the Prestashop Quick Order module module
The workflow of the module
Current Product Version - 4.0.2
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x