Prestashop One Page Checkout – One Page Checkout removes unnecessary steps and makes the checkout process much simpler. It provides a nice checkout experience for the customers and greatly increases your website sales.
The purpose of One Page Checkout is to gather the information that is needed and complete the sale as quickly as possible.
1 in 10 people who abandon their cart do so because the checkout process is too long. Reduce cart abandonment by offering the entire purchase process on a single page, with Prestashop One Page Checkout.
There’s no question that single-page checkout is quicker than multi-page. With single-page, your shopper doesn’t have to wait for a next page to load.
The checkout process is undoubtedly faster because pages don’t have to be loaded for each step. Moreover, fields respond to the user’s input in real time (thanks to AJAX), making the process that much more efficient.
A quick and painless checkout process means less time for the user to get distracted or change his mind.
Because AJAX responds in real-time, fields are more interactive. They respond to the user’s activities, creating a more interactive checkout experience.
Single-page checkout simplifies navigation for the User as everything is organised at once place giving the user fewer reasons to hit the back button.
A complete New and fresh look and feel of the Checkout Page.
MAIN CONFIGURATION :
- Admin has an option to enable/disable the One Page Checkout option.
- Admin also has option to decide whether the module will run on Sandbox more or not.
- Admin can enter the IP address which will be able to use the One Page checkout Option.
LOGIN/ REGISTRATION / CHECKOUT BUTTON SETTINGS :
- Admin can easily Customise the Checkout Button.
- Admin can enable/disable One Page Checkout Option for Guests.
- Admin can choose the default customer group of guests using One Page Checkout Option.
- Allow Users to save their address during the process.
- Immediate Check of data entered in the fields using “Inline Validation”.
- Decide whether Users need to enter Social Title and Date of Birth during One Page Checkout process.
- Allow/Restricts users to opt for Offers and subscribe to Newsletters during One Page Checkout process.
ADDRESS / SHIPPING / PAYMENT SETTINGS :
- Admin can enable/disable Same address usage for Delivery and Invoicing purpose.
- Admin can enable/disable display of Carrier Logo and Carrier Description.
- Admin can allow login via Facebook or Google.
- Choose to Display/Hide Payment Gateway Logo.
- Allows admin to decide the default payment method for One Page Checkout.
CART SETTINGS :
- Allow/Restrict Users to view cart details before checkout.
- Allow Users to Save their Cart products for a Later purchase.
- Customers will have a separate tab to view/add to cart and delete the products that are saved for later purchase during One page checkout.
- Special Related “Who Bought this also Bought” products displayed to the customers during the checkout process.
- Admin can specify the number of related products to be displayed.
- Admin can select the default product image size to be displayed on One page checkout.
- Admin can allow/restrict customers to choose a terms and conditions checkbox before proceeding.
- Admin can link desired prestashop CMS Page to this terms and conditions link.
The Module Configuration has been divided into various sections keeping in mind the usability of the module.
Here Admin has an option to enable/disable the One Page Checkout option.
Admin also has the option to decide whether the module will run on Sandbox mode or not.
In case Sandbox mode is used, admin can enter the IP address which will be able to use the One Page checkout Option.
Here Admin has some additional option to match the checkout page with the theme of the site. Admin can choose the following options for the Checkout Button.
- Checkout Button Color
- Checkout Button Font size
- Checkout Button Font Color
- Checkout Button Font Family
Admin can decide whether One Page Checkout will be available for Guests. Admin will also have an option to select the Customer Group for the User using One Page Checkout Functionality.
Admin can decide that the user using one page checkout as guest – will be grouped under which customer group.
Admin can allow/restrict customers from Saving their addresses that has been entered on one page checkout. Inline Validations for each field can also be activated. In this section Admin can allow users various additional features like – Entering social title, date of birth, offers, newsletters etc. Basically we allow admin to customise the One Page Checkout Page.
In this section, Admin can enable/disable same address usage for delivery and invoicing purpose. The module also allows admin to select which fields on address section will be mandatory to be filled in.
In this section, Admin can decide whether to show Carrier description or Carrier logo on One Page checkout Page or not.
Now it is upto admin to decide which payment gateway will be used as default payment method for One Page checkout. Admin can also enable/disable display of Payment Gateway Logo.
Here, Admin can allow users to login via some social media like – Facebook / Google. To enable login via each of them, admin needs to enter APP ID and SECRET KEY.
Admin can enable/disable the feature to display cart details before checkout process starts. Here admin can allow a new functionality to the customers where they can save their cart products for later purchase.
An additional striking feature of the module is that its displays already purchased products by other customers along with the products already existing in the cart. Admin configures how many related products should be displayed.
Admin selects the default product image size on checkout page. Admin has an option to display to its customers a terms and conditions checkbox which they have to select while checking out. Admin can link desired prestashop CMS Page to this terms and conditions link.
This is an end to the Module Settings to be made by the Admin.
This is how the default One Page Checkout Page will look
If the User is not logged in – They will have an option to login via social profiles also like Facebook and Google. This option will be available only when admin has entered valid social login details in the module configuration.
If allowed by admin, Users can have One page checkout functionality for Guest Users also.
If the user has logged in as a customer, they will have an option to save the product in the cart for later purchase.
- Customers can View the product from “My Saved Cart” page.
- Customers can Add to Cart the product from here itself, whenever the purchase is needed.
- Customers can delete the product from this list if the idea to buy that particular product is dropped.
It is a human tendency to be influenced by what others have done. You can influence your customers to spend more on products from your store easily by displaying the related products (on the basis of what other have purchased along with the products they have added in the cart).
And when they are in the mood to buy, a glimpse of related popular products is all they need to shell out more money. 😉
Grab this module and unlock its various other features and functionalities.
This is how our Prestashop One Page Checkout Works !
Thank you for reading this Blog 🙂
We hope this Addon will enhance the functionality of your prestashop store.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/ and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.1.1
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x