Product attributes play a vital role when it comes to influencing the purchase decision of the customers as they use attributes to search and compare items.
Make your product attributes look more appealing by showcasing them as images. By default, the product attributes display as text in Prestashop. With Prestashop Product Attribute Image, you can replace the boring text fields such as size with attractive images.
Features of Prestashop Product Attribute Image
- Allows admin to display product attribute options as images.
- While adding the attribute, admin can choose to create new attribute value or select the pre-existing value.
- Option to set the product attribute image as product default image.
- Admin can enable/disable the display of attribute name on the product page.
- Easily add, enable/disable, or edit/delete custom product attributes.
- Go to back office ->modules.
- Upload the module zip file.
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
Set Images For Product Attributes
After installation of the module, admin can create custom product attributes by navigating through Catalog->Products->Edit Product->Modules.
Admin can add a new attribute and associate image with attribute by clicking on “Add attribute” button.
While adding attribute, admin can choose to create a new attribute value or select the pre-existing attribute value.
After selecting attribute group and value, admin can set the name of attribute value and image to display on the product page. Also, admin can choose to display the attribute name on the product page or not.
While uploading the attribute image, admin can choose to set the attribute image as the main product image. Admin can view the attribute value and its image under “Modules” tab. Admin can enable/disable or edit/delete the product attribute.
NOTE: After adding/deleting product attributes, admin has to regenerate the product combinations for the proper functioning of the module.
Front End View
On the product page, when a customer clicks on the attribute value then the image set on the attribute value will display as main product image as shown below:
That’s all for Prestashop Attribute Image module.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 4.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x