This module allows the marketplace sellers to provide additional information on the product and shop page. Offer personalized shopping experience by allowing users to post their requirements on the product page. Admin can gather the required information from the sellers by adding custom fields on the seller’s profile page.
- Admin can add custom fields on seller’s add/update product and profile page.
- Allow/Disallow sellers to edit the fields added on profile page.
- Six types of custom fields available: text, text area, checkbox, file type, radio button, and dropdown.
- Set text, email, or number to validate the fields(text and text area).
- Add custom fields(text and text area) in multi language.
- Admin can set the character limit within which the seller can enter the text in the field.
- Sellers can update the custom fields added by admin on profile page.
- Admin can set whether custom fields should be mandatory for the sellers or not.
- Admin can enable/disable and edit/delete the custom fields.
For installing this module, you need to install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace module first.
After installing the marketplace module you can start the installation of Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field.
- Go to the back office-> modules -> Upload a module
- Upload zip file of “Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field” module
- The module will automatically get installed on your Prestashop.
Admin can allow/disallow sellers to edit the custom fields added on their profile page.
Adding Custom Fields
After the successful installation of the module, a tab “Manage Custom Fields” gets added under “Marketplace” tab from where admin can add and manage custom fields.
- Validation Type – Admin can set text, email, or number to validate the custom field.
- Attribute Name – In this field, admin can set a unique identity for the custom field.
After adding a custom field admin cannot change the custom field type.
Text Area Field
Adding text area field is very similar to adding text field. The only difference is that while adding text area field, admin does not have to set the validation type.
File Type Field
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Radio Button Field
After adding the custom fields, admin can view all the custom fields under “Manage Custom Field” tab. Admin can enable/disable and edit/delete the custom fields from here.
View Custom Fields – Seller’s End
The marketplace sellers can view the custom fields added by admin on “Add/Update Product page” and “Add/Update Shop Page”.
Add/Update Product Page
Add/Update Shop Page
The seller can edit the custom fields in the seller’s profile page if enabled by admin from backend.
Front End View
Users can view the custom fields added by seller on the seller’s product page and shop page.
View Custom Fields – Admin’s End
Admin can view the information added in the custom fields by seller on seller’s profile page or seller’s product page. Admin can edit the information provided by the seller.
That’s all for Prestashop Marketplace Custom Field still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Current Product Version - 5.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.7.x.x