Opencart Bulk Order Quote module helps us to enable the customer quotation request in Opencart. Every buyer likes a good deal, and buying products in bulk could be one of the best. Here’s a module for purchasing the products in bulk and enable the customers to make a quotation request for the same in Opencart. It’s an admin driven module where admin can select the specific customer groups who can request for the product quote and can set the custom price for the same.
- The customer has the provision to add the custom quote for products to buy in bulk.
- The customer can add the quote request in the form of the shopping list. This could help in creating multiple requests for different products.
- The customer can communicate with the admin or assigned sales representative via conversation system.
- Buyer can view the bulk orders and price and many more.
- Fully dynamic & admin driven module.
- Option to add a custom price for products.
- Admin can select the particular customer groups which can request the product quote.
- Admin can also set Quote option for particular products.
- Admin can set the minimum quantity of product for which buyer can request the quote.
- Admin can create Sales Representative.
- Admin can enable or disable the Product Quote module.
- Admin can set the status of a quote as Approve, Unapprove, Decline, Sold, or Time Out.
- Buyer can add the order to the cart only when his quotation has been approved.
- Admin can select the customer groups who can request the product quote.
Installation of the Opencart Product Quote module is very simple. You just need to move Admin and Catalog folder into the Opencart root.
You can also install the Opencart Bulk Order Quote module by uploading the ProductQuote.ocmod.xml file through Extension>Extension Installer.
After uploading the file go to the Extensions > Modification and click on refresh field.
After that in Admin panel go to System -> Users -> Usergroup and edit ‘Administrator’ and choose select all for both Access and Modify Permission and save it.
After that under Extensions > Order Totals, install the Opencart Bulk Order Quote module like this way.
After clicking on edit option Product Quotation page will be open.
Status– The status of the module must be set to enable in order to use it on front-end.
This page has two functionalities
- General Setting
- Mail Template
- Order Title- The title will be visible in the order total is discount exists.This would be visible at the time of checkout.
- Sort Order-Order for quote order.
- Agent Name– The name to whom the quote is assigned, it will appear on mails and conversation. If the field is blank then default store name will be used.
- Agent email- The email id to whom the quote is assigned, it will appear on mails and conversation. If the field is blank then default store email id will be used.
- All Product quote Status-Admin can globally set quote option for all product by ‘enable’ option else can manually add each product.
- Quote Products-If product status is disabled then admin can manually add products for quote option. Here all the product will be listed for which the buyer can request a quote.
- Minimum Quantity-Here admin can set the minimum quantity of product buyer could quote.
- Maximum Shopping Lists-Admin can add a limit by assigning the maximum number of Shopping Lists that customer can create.
- Show product price on product page-Admin can set Yes or No if we could see the price of the product on the product page.
- Show quote button on product page-Admin can enable or disable the button of ‘Request Quote‘ on the product page.
- Show “Add to cart” button on product page-Admin can set Yes or No the button of ‘Add To Cart‘ on the product page.
- Change Status on Quote Update/Delete-Admin can set Yes or No, the functionality where if the customer updates the requested quote or delete any product in the quote request then the status would be changed.
- Initial Quote Status-Admin can set the status of the quote when for the first time the quote is requested by the customer.
- Admin can set the status of the quote when customer Update/Delete the Requested quote.
- Status on Quote Approval-Admin can set the status of the quote if it is approved by assigned sales representative or admin.
- Customer Groups-Using this option admin can select the customer groups who can request the product quote.
Admin can set message templates for different subjects-
- Subject of quote generation mail to customer- This mail would be sent to the customer when they generate the request for new quote.
- Subject of quote generation mail to admin- This mail would be sent to admin when the new quote is requested by the customer.
- Subject of quote updation mail to customer- This mail is sent to the customer when he/she will update the requested quote.
- Subject of quote updation mail to admin- This mail would be sent to admin when the customer updates the requested quote.
- Subject when customer messages admin- This mail is sent to admin with the messages sent by customers.
- Subject when admin messages customer- This mail is sent to the customer with the messages sent by admin.
- Subject when admin changes status- This mail is sent to the customer when the admin changes the status of the Requested Quote.
- Subject when admin assigns sales representative- This mail is sent to the customer when the quote is assigned to a sales representative.
This is an example of mail sent to the customer on Creation of new Quote Request.
Sales Representative permission
Admin can set permission which he/she wishes to give to the Sales Representative.
Navigation- System>Users>User Group
Admin can click on edit button to change the permission of sale representatives. The admin can tick various permissions and save them.
Please Note- Here, for now by default the access permission- Quotation, Quote Order, and Customer are enabled.
Admin can view all the quotes requested Quote Management>Quotations
Here, the admin could see different quotations from the different customer.
- Admin can change the status of the multiple quotations here, amongst cancel, complete and pending by checking the checkbox in front of the quote.
- Admin can delete multiple quotes by checking the checkbox in front of the quote and clicking on delete button.
- Admin can also Apply Filters as per Quotation ID, Customer Name, Date Added, and Quote Status in order to fetch the quotes.
Admin can view each quotation from here by clicking on ‘View‘ Action
The quotation request page has two parts-
- Quote Detail
- Quote Messages.
- Quote Id– The identification number of the quote.
- Date Added– The date and time of when the quote is requested by the customer.
- Quote status– The status of the quote as defined in admin configuration with respect to action taken upon the quote.
- Sales Representative-Admin can assign the sales representative to the product quote to complete the quote order.
- Name– The name of the customer who has requested the quote.
- Email-The email id of the customer who has requested the quote.
- Telephone– The contact details of the customer who has requested the quote.
List of those items for which customer has requested the quote.It contains the image, product name, quantity, note, price, total and action.
- From here the admin can see the message sent by the customer and can even send the message to customers.
- Based on the chat with the customer, the admin can decide the status of quotation.
Admin can view the quote order in admin panel by Quotation Management>Quote order
From here the admin can view the order and implement necessary action.
Admin can add various status or edit existing from here which he/she wishes to see on Product Quotation.For instance, status can be- cancel, pending, or complete.
- Admin can add new Status by clicking on Plus sign on right side of the page.
- Admin can edit the status by clicking on edit button on under action
- Admin can even delete multiple statuses by checking the checkbox in front of the status and click the delete button.
Now you can either add or edit the status.
Quote Status Name- Name of the status which admin can use in admin configuration.
Quote Status Color- The color assigned to the particular status.
They are meant to notify the admin about the new quotation or message by any customer. Admin can view the quotation request by click on view button.
Here, if we click on ‘View’ Button then admin can see the quote request panel.
Admin can create sales representative Quote Management>Sales Representatives
On Sales Representative list you can either add (by clicking on plus sign) new Sales representative or you can edit (by clicking on edit button) the details of the existing sales representative.
After this, you can add/edit details of Sales representative.
- Username- Login name of the agent who will complete the quote request order.
- First name- The initial name of sales representative.
- Last name- The family name of the sales representative.
- E-mail- The mail id of sales representative.
- Image-Display picture of sales representative.
- Password- The password with which sales representative can login.
- Confirm- Re-enter the password of sales representative.
- Status- The status of the sales representative must be enabled, so admin can assign the quote to the representative.
The customer cannot Request Quotes without Login. After Login, the customer can Request for the Quote By Clicking ‘Request Quote’ Button on the Product page.
Here, the customer can click on Request Quote, a drop-down will appear where he/she can choose either create a new shopping list or can add the product to existing shopping list.(Note- The maximum number of shopping list will be determined by admin)
Hereafter, which a pop-up window will be open in which customer can give their quote quantity, price per Unit and write a message for the quote.
Quote Shopping List
Shopping lists are similar to shopping carts in most online stores.It is a managed way of handling our quotes. We can add multiple products to the various shopping list.The Requested Quote is Visible in form of Quote Shopping List which is visible on My Account page-
My Account>Quote Shopping List
From here, the customer can see their requested quote and click on Ask For Quote (in order to submit the quote) or Delete Shopping List.
Now, the Customer Can See Their Quotes – My Account > Quote Request. Customer Can Also Edit Or Delete The Quotes. Buyer Can See Their Quote Status and if the quote status is Approved then the customer can add the product to their cart.
After clicking on Add to Cart option, the customer can see their total price with Quote Discount.
After the Order is placed the admin and customer can view their Quote order page to view the order.
Customer can view Order from My Account> Quote Order
Sales Representative View
That’s all for the Opencart Bulk Order Quote module, for any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x.x, 2.1.x.x, 2.2.x.x, 2.3.x.x