This guide describes the functionality of Odoo website voucher V 15.
If you want to know the configuration of Odoo V8, V9, and V10. Please Refer to the Odoo V10 website Coupons & Vouchers Blog to learn their Workflow.
Coupon code and discounts with Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers!
Odoo Company ? Read More
Coupons and Vouchers are an effective way to engage customers on your website. When customers get direct monetary benefits, the chances of getting more traffic on the website increase.
Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers allow you to create discount coupons in Odoo. The Odoo user can create general and specific coupons for customers. Customers can also redeem the coupon amount partially or fully according to configured settings.
The admin can further define products on which a customer can redeem a coupon. In addition, Odoo users can also set a minimum cart amount value for redemption.
- Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers allow the creation of discount coupons and vouchers in Odoo.
- The admin can create discount coupons for customers to be redeemed on the Odoo website or the sales order in the Odoo backend.
- Set the validity of the coupon from the backend.
- For redemption, the customers need to enter the unique coupon code number.
- The admin can create coupon codes for all customers or specific customers.
- Admin can add products to the coupons on which that particular coupon is valid for redemption.
- Admin can also set the redemption rule for the special coupon to partially redeem and the number of partial redemptions.
- You can also send the coupon to customers via email.
- Admin can view the list of all the coupons created in Odoo.
- The admin can further view the usage details of all the coupons.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_voucher.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_voucher.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin with the configuration of Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers.
CONFIGURATION WEBSITE VOUCHERS
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend and go to ‘Settings> Coupon> Default Configuration for Coupons and Vouchers,’ select and enter details.
Then under ‘Advanced Configuration,’ you can define the use partial redeem option and minimum cart value validation.
Under ‘Advanced Website Sale Order Settings,’ you can choose between ‘Order Line Without Tax Price or Order Line With Tax Price.’
2. Next, locate ‘Website> Vouchers & Coupons> Voucher Template> Create.’
3. You can create a voucher template for redemption on the new page.
4. Now, go to ‘Vouchers & Coupons> Vouchers> Create.’
5. After that, enter the details, and in the ‘General Info’ tab, enter the ‘Pricing and Advanced Options.’
You can leave the ‘Code’ box empty, and on saving the voucher, the system will auto-generate the code.
6. Next, move to the ‘Products’ tab, and select the products you want to apply a discount on. By default, the discount will be applied to all products.
7. In the ‘Extra Info’ tab, you can enable and define the description for the coupon. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
PLACING ORDER FROM THE ODOO BACKEND
8. Now move to ‘Sales> Orders> Quotations> Create.’
9. Now, fill in the customer details, add the product and click the ‘Apply Here’ button to add the voucher.
10. In the pop-up, enter the voucher code and click the ‘Apply’ button.
11. After entering the voucher code, you can view the discount added to the order line.
PLACING ORDER FROM THE ODOO WEBSITE
12. Now, place an order from the website. Go to the ‘Shop’ page and add the product to the cart. On the cart page, click the ‘Customize’ and enable ‘Coupon Code’ via the slider.
13. Also, on the cart page, click the ‘Click Here’ option present above the Coupon Code box to view all available coupons.
14. In the pop-up, you can view all the available coupons and copy any of them.
15. Next, paste the coupon code and click the ‘Apply’ button. You can also see the discount added to the order line and total after deducting the discount.
VIEWING VOUCHERS AND COUPONS HISTORY
16. In the Odoo Backend, go to ‘Website> Vouchers & Coupons> Voucher History,’ you can view all the order’s history.
16.1 On clicking any of the records, you can view all its details as shown below.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website Email Verification
- Website Auto Hide Out Of Stock Products
- Odoo Website Refer And Earn
- Odoo Website Gift Cards
- Website First Purchase Discount
- Odoo Spin And Win
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 5.0.3
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12