This guide describes the configuration and workflow for Subscription Management in Odoo Website.
To know how to manage Subscription Type Products, Plans and Orders in Odoo Backend, please refer to the User Guide for Odoo Subscription Management.
Now, host subscription-based products in Odoo websites!
Website Subscription Management in Odoo facilitates your customers to pick subscription-based products and services directly from the Odoo website.
Odoo Website Subscription Management module saves you from the tedious job of managing all the subscription products by yourselves.
Now, the customers are able to View, Renew And Cancel subscription Plans from their website account. Moreover, the feature in the module to add the cancellation reason helps you to know the demands of the market.
- Odoo Website Subscription Management adds the functionality to provide subscription-based services/products on the Odoo website
- The Odoo admin can publish subscription-based services and products on the Odoo website.
- The shop page on the website shows the details of the subscription plans available for that product.
- The customers can select the desired plan for a product/service and place the order from Odoo website. Subscription Plan becomes active after the order confirmation.
- The customer can view a list of all the purchased subscription plan in their Odoo website account.
- The module also allows the customers to renew and cancel a subscription plan directly from their website account.
- Odoo Website Shop Page showcases uniquely labelled Subscription Type Products.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_subscription_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_subscription_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Odoo Website showcases the Subscription Plans and Products which you can create from Odoo Backend.
2) Now, log in as a customer on the Odoo Website and go to the shop page. Moreover, subscription Products have a unique Subscription label.
3) Click on the preferred product to add it or its variant to the cart.
4) Once the customer purchases the Subscription Type Product, the membership will be created.
5) To view, all their subscribed products go to the My Account Page then click on Subscriptions.
6) Additionally, the customers can cancel the existing plans with a reason
7) The customers can also renew the expired and cancelled plans.
Did you find the User guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo Version V12, V11