Does Market fluctuation affect the revenue of your business? Isn’t it great to have recurring revenue so that you can avoid market risk? Subscription Management allows you to get recurring revenue in your business.
Are you looking for an ideal solution to get Subscription Management in Odoo? The module Odoo Subscription Management allows Odoo user to create subscription as a product and sell it to the customers on the basis of plans.
Benefits to add Subscription Model to your business
- Recurring, Accumulative and Stable revenue: With the help of the Subscription model, you can access collective data of your customers which will help you to plan your business according to the trend.
- Forecast the revenue: It also helps you to forecast the revenue structure of your products/services as you have all the information about the subscribed customers.
- Ease of Marketing: In the Subscription model, you have your customer’s contact information. Hence, you can retain your customers which is easier than obtaining a new one.
- Loyal customer base: Subscription Model helps in making long term relationships with clients which create a Loyal Customer Base.
- Odoo Subscription Management allows the user to create subscription-based products in the Odoo.
- The Odoo user can create subscription plans and add the appropriate subscription product to it.
- Different subscription products can be created and assigned to suitable subscription plans.
- The Odoo user can roll out and manage subscription plans using Odoo.
- The recurrent frequency can be set for the subscribers as per the requirement along with the number of bill cycles for the subscriber.
- Alternatively, the Odoo user can create a sales order with a subscription-based product in it. This would automatically start the subscription plan for the respective customer.
- The invoice cannot be created for a subscription plan which is in the trial period. The Odoo user can choose to generate unpaid or paid invoices for the subscriber in the Odoo.
- A subscription type product is by default serviceable product.
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘subscription_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘subscription_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Log in to your Odoo Database;
2) Go to the sales and click on the configuration. Now you can notice a dropdown, here click on the Subscription plans.
3) To create the subscription plan, you need to add Plan Name, Plan Information like its duration, enable Never Expire the plan, if not enabled then add Number of billing cycle, if you want to offer trial period then click to enable it otherwise enable Start Immediately, add the billing day of the month and add the price of the plan. Moreover, you can override your product price in product-related details.
4) Go to the products to create a subscription type product. All you need to do is enable the Is a Subscription Type checkbox and add a subscription plan to it.
5) Moreover, Odoo user can manage subscription at the variant level also.
6) Click on the Subscription Tab to manage the membership for the customers. Here, you need to add Customer Information, Product Information, Plan Information and Payment Information.
7) Odoo User can manage Subscription through sales order for the customers by adding subscription type products in Order Line. You can also create multiple invoices in advance.
8) Moreover, Odoo Users can also add subscription cancellation reasons. A dropdown will appear when you will click on configuration, select Subscription Reasons
Subscription Model also Available for Odoo Website
Do you wish to host Subscription-Based Products on your Odoo Website too?
The Odoo website Subscription Management Module eases the Subscription management process as it allows your customers to pick the subscription themselves.
Also Read The User Guides For the Other Modules
Did you find the User guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V 11, V12