The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Website Product SortBy & ShopBy only. To know how the base module: Odoo Website Product Brand works; kindly refer the Respective User Guide of the module.
Sorting for better Shopping Experience in Odoo Website!
User experience plays a great role in Increasing your leads/conversion rates. The more easier your customers will find what they are looking for, the more it increases their chance to buy your products/services.
Now, you can offer sorting options to your customers on Odoo website too. Odoo Website Sort by allows you to facilitate your customers with options they can sort out the products on the shop page.
Customers easily filter out the products on the basis of some predefined properties like brand, categories and shop. It makes the product search easy for your customers; hence, they can buy the products easily from your website.
Odoo Company ? Read More
The customer simply needs to select the property in ’Shop By’; suppose, you want to buy a product from a particular brand. For such cases, you can select the brand on the ‘Shop By’ option. It lets you check all the products of a particular branch.
- Easy way to filter out products By Shop page, Category and Brand Interface.
- You can create sorting attributes from the Odoo backend.
- Your customers can sort product lists on the basis of defined attributes.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_sorting_and_shopping’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_sorting_and_shopping’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo instance and navigate to the Sales module
2) Now, click on the ‘Product Brands‘ tab then select the ‘Website Sorting Attributes‘ menu and click on the create button to create a new sorting attribute.
3) Add the name of the attribute, you can make it a default sorting attribute, select the model, set the field and set the order of the listing shown. Once done save the changes to create the sorting attributes.
4) Under ‘Product Brands‘ tab then select the ‘Website Sorting‘ menu; from here you can add the name of the sorting, select the model and add the multiple sorting attributes.
5) Login as a customer and go to the frontend to navigate to the shop page
6) From here, you can sort the products on the basis of created sorting attributes
7) You can filter the products on the basis of shop by filter to categorize products on the basis of defined category.
8) View when you select the category in shop by dropdown.
9) View when you select the Brand in shop by dropdown.
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo Website Product SortBy & ShopBy then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8