What is Branding? Well! Branding is the process of identifying a product with its name or logo a medium that tells about its qualities and its merits of a product to prospects!! Generally, when it comes to choosing between branded and unbranded products, the customer will choose a branded product. Webkul is offering Odoo Website Product Brand Module which allows you to differentiate the products according to their particular brand name.
Build a known brand to recall the product with its qualities!!
As we know, the recognition of a product is with its brand name that helps in building greater customer loyalty so brand differentiation is the essence for product differentiation. Customers can easily shortlist products according to the specific brand. The brand name will be described on the product web page, under the product description. Products can be differentiated on the basis of attributes (if selected) for the brands thus selected.
- The Odoo Website Product Brand Module allows you to display a list of the brands on the Odoo website.
- A brand can be easily created and managed by you from the back panel.
- A list of products is maintained for every brand from the backend.
- You can easily assign a brand while creating a product.
- A separate list of “products by brand” is maintained for better management.
- It allows product differentiation on the basis of the brand on Odoo website.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_product_brands’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_product_brands’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the website app from the backend. Follow the path Product Brands>>All Brands.
- After that, you will be able to see the list of all the brands created. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new brand.
- In order to create Brands, a form view will appear in which you have to fill in all the relevant details and save the information.
Products grouped by brand
- All the products associated with a particular brand is displayed here. Follow the path Products>>Products and group them by Brand.
- As a result, select the product and select the brand under which you want to associate the particular product.
- Once the brand is created, the brand will display on the website with the associated product in the brand. Also, a ‘Brands’ menu will also appear on the top navbar.
- On clicking the ‘Brands’ menu, it will take you to the page where you will be able to see all the brands.
- When you click any brand logo it will open its page and will show all the products offered by that brand.
9. Therefore, the customers will be able to avail the benefit of selecting brands on your Odoo website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 18.104.22.168
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8
Leave a Comment