Pay Later payment solutions are a proven way to reach new consumers, increase the conversion rates of the company. Introducing Odoo website Pay later which will help your customer to Buy Now and Pay later on your website. Odoo Website Pay Later module opens the window for your customers to buy the products without disturbing their current budget. The module solves all issues in one go. For Pay Later. No credit card needed, curtail checkout process.
Allocate credit limit to the selected customers and allow them to shop on your website without making instant payments with ‘Odoo Website Pay Later Option’ on your website The payments can be made later according to the structure defined in the Odoo.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Website Pay Later.
- The Pay Later option eliminates the need for customer’s card details.
- Assign Pay Later option for all customers, or specific customers manually.
- Eligible customers are automatically assigned the credit limit and notified via mail.
- All ‘Pay Later’ transactions are noted in Odoo backend.
- The customer can see their ‘Pay Later’ orders in their Website Account.
- Set Cron to send reminder emails to the customers.
- Send payment reminder emails to customers before and post Bill date
- Once you purchase the Module from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘advance_signup’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_pay_later’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly, log in to your Odoo database then go to the Invoicing module.
2) Click on Pay later Tab, Set Pay Later applicability i.e on the basis of Customer & product.
3) For customers, you choose applicability on the basis of Specific customer, Global, or Based on the rule.
3) To set customers based on the rule, Set the rule on the basis of Registration date, total order count, and Total Order amount. You can set the rule under configuration also.
4) To set Pay Later applicability on the product, choose the type of product i.e globally, on a specific product or product category.
5) Now, set the Billing details for customers i.e set the credit limit, Billing cycle, and Billing notification for the pay later payment.
6) Also, you can define the Bars for Penalty of Late or Non-Payment by customers.
7) Now, go to the Odoo website. Click on Shop, select any product and add to cart.
8) On the checkout page, Only Eligible Customers can view and Choose the Pay Later Option for payment.
9) Customer can check their pay later order transaction under My account section.
Also, Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Product Version - ODOO V12, V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0