Odoo Payment Acquirer PayLater, the freedom to pay in the future!
Many customers nowadays prefer buying through pay later schemes where they can purchase the product now and pay for them in the future. It also motivates them to buy products of superior/luxurious quality, which increases conversion.
To make it possible in Odoo, we created Odoo Payment Acquirer PayLater. This Odoo app authorizes you to buy now and pay later on a future date. Moreover, the module is easy to configure. And you can use it in your Odoo without any complexity.
Further, the module adds pay later credit to the customer account. Once they make a payment with pay later credit, the amount decreases but replenishes upon clearing the bill.
- Easy installation without any hassle.
- Allows purchasing products via the paylater credit.
- Odoo Payment Acquirer PayLater records every payment transaction in the Odoo backend.
- It permits customers to make payments in the future.
- Customers don’t need to make payments instantly for their purchases.
- The Odoo admin can specify the date for the purchased product payment.
- The credit limit replenishes once the customer pays for the product.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_paylater.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_paylater.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Jumping to the configuration of Odoo Payment Acquirer PayLater.
Odoo Company ? Read More
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. After installing the module, move to ‘Website> Configuration> eCommerce> Payment Acquirers.’
2. On the payment pay later page, you don’t need to add an API key. Move to the ‘Configuration’ page and set the ‘Payment Journal.’
3. Next, move to the ‘Messages’ tab and enter the messages for different scenarios.
4. Move to ‘Website> Orders> Customers’ to check the credit balance.
5. Select any customer from the available list/grid in Odoo.
6. In the customer profile, open the ‘Pay Later’ tab to check the credit limit and other details like the used credit limit and Penalty.
Enabling the ‘Pay later Freezed’ option will freeze the credit, and the customer can’t purchase with the pay later credits.
7. After that, go to ‘Website> Configuration> eCommece> Payment Transaction’ to check every transaction.
8. Click on any transaction to view all its details in the Odoo backend.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
- Odoo Website Paytm Payment Acquirer
- Website MangoPay Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Wallet
- Odoo Payfort Payment Acquirer
- Doku Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Wallet: Add Money
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 15, 14, 13