A minimum order quantity is often seen as a necessity in wholesaling, retailing, and manufacturing Business. The purpose of the minimum order quantity is to allow the business to increase its profits. A number of companies have a set minimum order quantity that is needed to purchase a product to recover the cost spent on the product Manufactured. Now you can also set the minimum order quantity on the product in Odoo. Odoo Website Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) Module adds the MOQ feature to your Odoo.
Once you set the minimum quantity on the product, customers can only place the order for Set min quantity (MOQ) or more from the Odoo website. Also, a warning Popup shows if the quantity is less than MOQ.
- The module adds the MOQ feature to your Odoo.
- Set a minimum order quantity (MOQ) for each Odoo product in the backend.
- The feature works for both; the website and Odoo backend.
- The customer can only place the order for minimum order quantity (MOQ) or more from the Odoo website.
- Similarly, the Odoo user can add MOQ or more of the product to the sales order line.
- It shows a warning Popup to If the product quantity added to the order is less than the set MOQ.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_minimum_order_quantity’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_minimum_order_quantity‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and visit the Sale module.
2) Now click on any product and Set a minimum order quantity (MOQ) for each product Individually.
3) The Module work for both the end i.e Website and Back end.
Odoo Company ? Read More
4) Click on the Sale Module and create a quotation, while creating an order you can either add minimum quantity or more in the Order line.
5) Now, Login as a customer and visit shop page on the website.
6) Click on the product, here the minimum quantity is default added.
7) A warning pop will show if you try to decrease the quantity. You can only add the set minimum quantity or more to the cart.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 10.x 11.x 12.x 13.x
Leave a Comment