Odoo website loyalty management module helps you to structure a loyalty program for the customers. It is a long-term marketing effort. Therefore, provides loyalty benefits to those customers who demonstrate loyal buying behavior. The website loyalty management module helps you to retain the customers. In the conclusion of this, customers are like back-bone for every business.
Odoo website loyalty management module is designed in such a way; as a result of that on every purchase, customers earn some loyalty points. According to the predefined redemption rules. However, reward points may be redeemed at the next purchase. This helps in retention and most importantly provides motivation to the customers for the next purchase and to use the earned loyalty points certainly for the discount. Odoo website loyalty management is beneficial for both; business and customers’ perspectives.
- It helps to retain the customer by providing them loyalty benefits.
- Customers can earn loyalty points on their every purchase.
- Each customer’s history of loyalty has been maintained separately.
- There are 2 types of redeeming policy like a partial redeem and one time redeem
- Website admin can set rules easily for the customers to earn loyalty points as per the purchase amount.
- Records of the loyalty rewards are maintained throughout.
- Customers can also check their loyalty points at the time of process checkout
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_loyalty_management’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_loyalty_management’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the odoo database, and go to the website module.
Odoo Website Loyalty Management Backend Configuration
- Go to the ‘Loyalty Rules’ under the Loyalty Management tab so that you can create and check loyalty rules.
- Click on the create button so that you can create the new loyalty rule for Odoo website loyalty management.
- Select and create the products for loyalty benefits; On the purchase of these loyalty products customers will be rewarded with loyalty points.
Select and create loyalty products
- Now, go for the point calculation tab to define the signup points and the number of loyalty points rewarded for the purchase of the number of units. There are two types of settings for benefits awarded i.e., On order completion and On Order Confirmation.
On Order completion
The setting is for the Website frontend when the order is completed by the customer by making the payment of the product then the customer earned some benefits or we can say some loyalty points according to the defined set of rules. In this case, the loyalty stage changes to the stage when customers make the payment of the product from his end.
On Order Confirmation
The setting is for Website Backend when the order is confirmed by the admin then some loyalty points are awarded to the customer according to the defined set of rules. In this case, the loyalty stage automatically changes to a done state after confirming the order.
- Now, go for the redemption calculation tab and add a line to create redemption rules. Create the loyalty rules by assigning the value equal to 1 reward point which helps the customer at the time of redemption of the loyalty points.
Save & close the Redeem rule
- Admin can also check the loyalty points of all the customers by simply clicking on the orders tab and go to the customers; pick any customer to check the loyalty points and check the points.
- To check it from the front end, click on ‘Go to website‘ button.
Odoo Website Frontend
- Go to the shop, start shopping and add products to the cart. Select the product of your choice which you want to buy and add them to cart.
- In the cart, at the time of process checkout, there is the option of loyalty benefits. you can easily redeem the loyalty benefits and rewards as per the points you have in your account on the basis of loyalty. Click on the ‘Redeem Reward’ button and then click on the ” I want to Redeem now” button, to redeem the loyalty points.
- By clicking on the “I want to Redeem Now” tab you can easily redeem loyalty points which you have in your account, and get the chance to earn new loyalty points again.
- Now, go to the ‘Loyalty Benefits History’ under the loyalty management to track loyalty and redemptions.
Odoo Website Backend
- Admin can check the order details From Odoo backend by simply clicking on the Orders tab and go to the orders.
- Here, you can see that the loyalty stage and the loyalty points; loyalty points are shown here are the loyalty awards that can be rewarded to the customer on the purchase; loyalty stage shown here is the done stage because the order is complete and the payment is done from the customer’s end.
One thing that can be Noted
Customers will get loyalty points when the order is created from the backend but cannot redeem these points when the sale order is created from the backend.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues and queries regarding the module so please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 188.8.131.52
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8