Round the year, a business experiences the advantage of those customers who shop profusely. Business owners have to perpetually find new and cost-effective ways to retain old customers and generate new ones. POS Gift Card in Odoo is a lucrative way to offer discounts to your customers.
Traditionally, issuing gift cards in plastic form requires a lot of expense and extra effort which is a tedious task. It’s better to install e-services that are more convincing and easy to use.
Now, the Odoo POS Gift Card module allows you to sell multiple variants of gift cards (based on price). Secret codes of cards are generated which are used to avail for POS orders. Moreover, customers receive secret codes of gift cards which can be redeemed later in POS orders.
- Multiple secret codes are generated for multiple gift cards.
- It allows to create & sell Gift Card as a product in POS.
- It also allows creation and sale of Gift Card variants (based on price) in POS.
- POS user can print the gift card with secret code at any time.
- A user can redeem the Gift card in the running POS session.
- One can also redeem gift card partially.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_gift_card’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_gift_card’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo Database from the backend click on the elipsis to select the POS app.
- Follow the path Vouchers and Coupons>> Gift card.
- Here, you will see the list of all the gift cards. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new gift card.
- Fill in the details to create a gift card as shown. Tick the checkbox beside the option ‘Is Gift Card’.
POS Session View
- Here, you can view & add available POS Gift cards to the cart as shown.
- In order to redeem gift cards for the particular order click on “Manage Coupons” option.
- Click Here to redeem the existing Gift Coupon.
- Enter the voucher code to redeem the gift card.
- The amount of the gift card coupon will be deducted from the total order amount.
Print Gift Card
- In POS Orders, click to print the voucher code.
- Sellers can give copy of the voucher to the customers so that they can access & redeem the secret voucher code.
- Therefore, the customers will be able to avail the benefit of gift cards on your Odoo website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14