Mark the Hotspots in an Image to highlight the Products!
Content is changing continuously. White papers are no longer the secret to the success of inbound marketing; marketing visual content is becoming the standard. Visual marketing is currently becoming one of the most influential trends in digital marketing.
Visual Promotion seeks the most interest from the individuals. Through its image, people are more attracted to a product; hence, they eventually buy the product with highly defined images.
Now, with an eye-catching picture, you can advertise your products or share details. Odoo Website Image Hotspots helps you to mark any image in the hotspot and also makes it easier for you to connect the image to any product or file.
The attractive photos influence clients to leap to the links and ultimately lead them to purchase. Therefore, with interactive picture charts, you can involve your clients quickly.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Odoo Website Image Hotspots allows you to create Image Hotspots on the Odoo website which offers an interactive way for the customers to easily navigate to the products. You set the Hotspots to add product links to the product shown in the image. Moreover, you can add informational links to various parts of the image as required.
- The module allows you to create Image Hotspots on the Odoo website.
- Add Hotspots to various images to make them more informative.
- Any number of Image hotspots can be added to an image making it an Image Map On Odoo Website.
- You can add a product link to each of Image Hotspot to make the image more interactive.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_image_hotspots’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_image_hotspots’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the Odoo Instance and go to the Website module. Click on the ‘Edit’ Button to add Image hotspots.
- Drag and Drop the ‘Picture with Hotspot’s’ Snippet on the page.
- Now, simply press the cursor on the picture and after that click on the ‘Add hotspots’ tab.
- Add the hotspots to the image. Each hotspot is linked to a product/ webpage to direct the customers.
- You can add multiple hotspots to the image by simply clicking on the ‘Add New’ Button.
- Each hotspot is linked to a product/ webpage to direct the customers.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Module
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13, V12, V11
Leave a Comment