Odoo Product Wishlist: Know what your customers wishes!
Now you can easily track the products wishlisted by your customers separately. Yes, it’s possible via the Odoo Product Wishlist module.
As the name suggests, it helps your customers save their favorite products separately they wished to buy them earlier. It also helps you to identify the most-wished products by customers.
This module lets customers save their desired product separately and find their products whenever they want to buy it in the future.
This easy approach towards the product compels customers to go for instant purchase and helps you to earn good sales and profits.
now. Find out More
It also helps you in reducing cart abandonment and make sales from those customers who showed intent to buy the products but didn’t end up in purchasing. You can also lure the benefit of tracking the products in demand from the backend.
This enables you to keep a check on the stock of popular products and in result helps you sky-rocket your business plan in the right direction for increasing sales and revenues.
Before moving ahead, Check our extensive range of Odoo Apps.
- The module allows registered customers to make a separate list of their favorite products.
- Admin can keep track of the products that are in demand.
- The module is tested with almost all themes in Odoo.
- It helps admin to reduce cart abandonment.
- Admin is aware of the popular products desired by shoppers.
- The module enables admin to analyze customer’s choices and keeps the stock fulfilled.
- Offer promotional offers/deals on popular products to increase sales.
- Customers don’t need to remember their browsing history.
- It enables customers to keep a separate list of desired products which they intend to buy in the near future.
- Customers can compare their favorite products in the wishlist and add them to the cart.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_wishlist’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_wishlist’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Once the installation is completed, registered customers in your store will be able to save their favorite products separately that they intend to buy or buy in the near future. Adding products to the wishlist is very simple, with just a single click select combination of product is added to wishlist.
- Visit the website and open the product you wish to buy or buy in the future. The product page will open as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now, if you want to buy the product, then simply click on Add to cart and pay at the checkout. But, if you want to save it to buy in the future, then you can simply click on the ‘Add to wishlist’ button.
- After that. Click on the ‘My wishlist‘ option present on the home page. Here you will see the list of all your favorite products you wish to buy.
- In case, the customers want to buy a product from the wishlist, they can just click on the ‘Add to cart‘ button present beside the product and it will automatically transfer the product to the cart.
- Now the product is in the cart. Pay at the time of checkout and the order will be placed successfully.
- Admin can keep track of the popular products added by the registered customers in the wishlist. Go to the sales app in Odoo, click on the ‘Product Wishlist’ tab, and select ‘Wishlist‘.
- Here, the admin will be able to see the list of popular products moved to the wishlist by registered customers.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 126.96.36.199
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9, V8