Sometimes customers want to convey messages regarding delivery and their product while shopping online. So for this customers need to attach an image or a file to the website. Keeping this in mind Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Website File Upload’. This module allows the customer to attach file from the website in the image or file file form.
Odoo Website File Upload helps the customer to attach one or more files from the website payment checkout page. Customers can delete the file directly from there and add new files. It helps the customer to get the product as per their requirement. Admin can also attach a file from the backend and check the file attached by the customer while ordering the product, from the backend to work on it.
- The Odoo Website File Upload Module helps customers to add files directly to the payment page.
- Customers can easily convey their message and attach to the payment page while purchasing online.
- Customers can delete attachments directly using the Delete button in list view.
- They can again add the attachment after deleting the previous one without any hassle.
- The module helps to view and hide the list of attachments.
- Attachment could be a file or even an image too.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_file_upload’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘website_file_upload’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly, login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Sales’ module.
- Now, go to the ‘Quotations’ under the ‘Orders’. Click on the Attachment button.
- Here, Admin can check the Attached files from the backend and also attach new files if required by clicking on the Create button.
- Add name, Type i.e., File or URL, Upload file, Select website and then Save.
- Now, go to the Website Shop Page, follow the process of buying the product at the payment validation page; Click on the Add Attachment button to upload the file.
- Browse the file and click on the Upload File Button.
- Here, you can see the number of attachments and check the attachments by clicking on the ‘View Attachments’ button.
- Check the attachment or you can directly remove the attachment from here by clicking on the ‘Delete’ button.
- Admin can also check the website frontend attached files from the Odoo backend by clicking on the attachment on the Quotation page.
- Here, are the attachments.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, V9, V8