Do you want to increase traffic on your Odoo Website? Do you want your offers to reach out to a wider audience?
Odoo Website Promotion Bar module will help you out.
This module will add a promotion/announcement bar on any webpage of your Odoo website. Any important announcement for sales or offers can be added here on Promotion Bar in Odoo Website.
You can display single or multiple promotions and updates on the same announcement bar using this module.
- The module allows you to add Promotion bars to any webpage on your Odoo website.
- The position of the promo Bar can be set by the Odoo user as Top, Bottom, Left or Right.
- The user can configure the time period for which the Promo Bar would be visible on the Website.
- The visibility can also be set as public or portal from the Odoo back end.
- If visibility is set to the portal, only those clients who are logged into their Odoo website account would be able to see the promotion bar.
- Public visibility allows the announcement bar to be visible to all the visitors.
- The admin can also display multiple promotions in the same promotion bar. The promotions would display one after another via slide effect.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_promotion_bar’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. One can also activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL.
- Then, open on the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_promotion_bar’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Webkul Website Add-ons Page
Ensure that the Website Promotion Bar add on is enabled. And then click on Configuration to view default configuration of Promotion Bar. You can navigate via Webkul Website Add-ons>>Website Promotion Bar>>Configuration
You can view and Edit default Background Color, Top/Bottom Height, Top/Bottom Width, Left/Right Height, Left/Right Width.
Do not forget to activate the configuration for the promotion bar to apply it on the website.
2) Creation of Promotion Bar
Navigate via Promotion Mapping>>Mapping. You can create a Promotion Bar on your Odoo Website here. The user can place the promotion bar in any position of the web page. You can also choose the visibility from public or portal.
Public visibility means it will be visible to every visitor on your Website. Portal visibility means it will be visible to the only portal user of your Website.
On enabling Is Multi Promotion various promotions can be seen together. Here you can select the Main Promotion from available options
3) List view of all the promotion bars
You can see the list of all the Promotion Bars on your Odoo Website here.
4) See the list of Promotions Those are in Slider with This Promotion.
The user can see all the promotions by a single click on “Promotions” button.
5) Publish the Promotion Bar on Web Page
Click on Published to publish your Promotion Bar on your Website.
6) Promotions Sliding in Multi Promotion Bar
You can see various Promotions configured by you at the back end sliding in Multi Promotion Bar on your Website front end.
7) Promotion Bar Position on Web Page
Promotion Bar can be at any position on your Web Page: Top, Bottom, Left, Right.
It will appear at the same position on your Web Page which you will configure on the Back End.
a) Promotion Bar on Top Position
b) Promotion Bar on Left and Right Positions
8) Pop Up Open on Clicking it
A pop up will Open up in this way on clicking this Promotion Bar on your Webpage.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules:
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo v11