Enhance website interface with Odoo Website Mega Menu!
Megamenu is a two-dimensional drop-down website menu. Also, the mega menu increases accessibility and enhances the website’s interface. All the available options are shown by dropdown under a specified category that contains a group of related products.
To make this happen, Odoo Website Mega Menu is created, which enables your customers to navigate easily on your Odoo website. Moreover, the easy navigation on your website will attract customers, which results in increased sales.
It helps to improve the user interface by making the website more interactive and attractive. Further, this also helps save your customers time as they can reach a particular product according to the specified category.
- The Odoo Website Mega Menu allows you to create and display mega menus on the Odoo website to ease navigation.
- Moreover, you choose the categories and subcategories to be included on the Mega Menu.
- The admin can create multiple mega menus based on the requirements to display all the types of products on the Odoo website.
- You can group the menu into other menus to create further segregation.
- Further, the module enables you to define an URL for the Mega Menu to increase accessibility.
- You can configure various elements of the mega menu, such as text color, background color and images, etc.
- The module lets you display the configurable header on each mega menu.
- The module elements are fully mobile responsive, which means that the mega menu resizes itself automatically according to the viewing screen size.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘website_mega_menus.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘website_mega_menus.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Firstly, Log in to your Odoo backend and visit ‘Settings’ to ‘Activate The Developer Mode’ found at the bottom of the ‘General Settings’ page.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. Now, open the ‘Website’ menu and go to ‘Webkul Website Addons’ and locate ‘Website: Mega Menu’ and check if the box next to it is ticked or not.
3. Next, under ‘Configuration,’ locate ‘Wk Mega Menu’ and configure all the three options listed under it:
3.1. Wk Mega Menus
3.2. Wk Mega Menus Style
3.3. Wk Product Carousel
4. Before creating a mega menu, configure the carousel by opening ‘Wk Product Carousel> Create,’ enter the name, select the products, and click the ‘Save’ button.
5. Now, visit ‘Wk Mega Menu Style> Create’ and enter the menu style details, and once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
6. After creating the carousel and style, open ‘Wk Mega Menu> Create’ and enter the details such as Menu (Name), Sequence, Website, Parent Menu, Root Category, and Categories To Display.
7. Next, in the ‘Advance Options’ tab, choose ‘Product Carousel, Wk Mega Menu, Background Images, and Top Menu Icon. Once done, click the ‘Save’ button.
Moreover, you can create or edit the product carousel and Wk mega menu style by clicking the icon next to their respective boxes.
8. Now, open the website, and click the mega menu option to view it.
OTHER ODOO WEBSITE MODULES
- Odoo Website Daily Deals
- Website Advanced Bundle Product
- Odoo Stock Per Warehouse
- Odoo Product Wishlist
- Website Guest Checkout
- Odoo Website Stock Notify
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13